12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, T4M* said:

If you turn this into a list of names, I can reboot Roll Call 1.0 and do a round 2.

I tried already. You have to type it out to turn it into a tag. If you copy / paste, it’s just text and doesn’t trigger the email. 

I’ve tagged all of VIP already. When we upgrade the board, I’ll use the system to send a special email to all users that have logged in during the last 5ish or so years anyone it. Once the app is out, I’ll send a second email announcing that.

I also plan to create a landing page for new members as well as a landing page for old members / account recovery and then run paid campaigns for both. 

Also planning a capsule of forum tees, stickers  and maybe patches with the main one only being available through VIP. (When you sign up for VIP for the cost of a tee, you get that tee. It’ll be the only way to get it). Around that time you m also going to reach out to all the writer friends I know and incentivize them to promote and post to see if it all converges. 

But super happy at our progress just doing this super DIY right now. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

HOOKS&..., yeah so, pric, TIGER HOODS, KINGSDESTROY, Icecream4, mr.porosis, WHAT_THIRD_RAIL?, class act, CRIZ 156, protect ya neck, *SUS*RFA*, zymerng, Ali G, somethinglikethat, John Gacy, freeloaders, getursaladtossd, xianct, Doctor Lipshitz, totetechs, FOOFIE FOOFIE, monsterdecay, rusty antique, dotdotdot, typical stereotypes, The Truff, Papi Drew It, Tuff Tone, DDD, Theo. Huxtable, JTSNOW, Kems, dailycrunch, lonestarbrew, MR.AWSOME, SagaContinues, menudo, life WDS, "P", realwalk, paintpaintpaint, zabawa, soneMILWwi, pushin kilos, hedd dogg, post.bomber, 808 TaGGA, treefort, thecrazykid, corsu, bambooklaus, johnny ballbags, zinester, golden power filla, ALLTHEGOODNAMESARETAKEN, Shroomie, tunedmassdamper, revo, thewood_fromthehood, METAL MOUTH, smezieron, trigun, selcyis1, curve-tge, YeslerDubRock, Em DigGleR, Ren man, KELPER, *katusha*, TALL HOUSE, john wayne, daneb, Arkady Gregorivich, yersgoat, coconut pete, beks_vsn, mesrockuno, ballast, its faze 1, Hit This Blunt, narwhal, chestrockwell1, amotik, ZeroCool, grill boogie, riko chico, Skitzofrenik, banmeagainplease, Mr. Fynk, urmomsfilthy Cunt, shortypants, MesoHorny, fuckyoupayme$$$$$$$$, yoloco, momoney, wrote island, 11:11, Jsmash372, the phrase that pays, StinkyInk, some dude, LUDAkurs, How2, defyoner, ROYONE, Slowmo, He Got Clapped2, Knim One, clintonfordictator, one one, HELLSATAN., blood boils, Sike_Bomber, twenty, marko, KnifeHits RS, nash bridges, Zack Morris the 2nd, ilovemarijuana, juez one, tango 24, Ceasker one//CFC//Ek*, getgully, porism, killakash, xALxGOREx, foodstamps, Yadada, SapONE, queensoner2006, burromatic, bolt cutter, hbilu1, HighLifer45, adepter, bloodspray, 2me, roll_out, kanz, must76, daley4president, graffongirls, u know who it is, cokedoutnamvet, realness, toys "R" us, Rex, moterhead, BORAT HIGH FIVE!!!, BooMRoK, leaks

skunk butt, celphtitled, porCelain, eyehategod, chradical, Badtouchrandle, ENO ELPMIS, big lebowski, R453V, tropfanfiend, X22, blunts and KUNTS, told, cady666, S145, Lazarus Jackson, Nightmare On Elm Street, PissingOnWhores, FUKED UP KID, CommunistManifesto, G"AL3X"C,

meat market, ol' flap jack, Weapon XXX, krysto502, zulu, Spiderman., jewbag, ServOner. IS, TurfsUp, smoky, WHOSYO WHOSYOURSTEPDADDY, HueyDontTouch, Dagmar Onasis III esq., the kloner, Highway PatroL.S.Fla., haterface, kill yo'self, restecp, eko1, Peter_North, seacouch,

bionic commando.., KOMPUTER, oddio1, wileyrockk, trackstand, BESOS, stay fly, alter1, cornbread, geneva-sf, 40ozproffit, war pigs, thegraffman, MY ROTTING LIVER, Bite_Me, beardofzeus., Metaloapocalypse, eh squeaky breaks, osaurus rex, Dietz&Watson, perfectprint, lahojilla, ma choire, AGOE1, BLACK=HIPHOP, Car Talk, photograffy9, theworks, Melbs Scum, FILTER.BFG, fat stacks, fuck molly,

CrimeRateMultiply, Saggy, BreakfastBurrito, ENDS, livejig, allfreetime, KingWillie, the.crooked, Paulie Walnuts, observer1, fatalist, FOBE ONER, poopdick, Pedestrian, sweatstance, vellar, downsouthjnkin, bill paxton, readabook, socoman, direct336, heel.moeilijk, ORANGE

JUICE., Wittyreference, marsneedswomen, kostoner, skirockonerisms, jobro, VILE_ATX, Arekshun, nikonnn, thebumpmaker, aspeckt, sandwicho, cuzzoe, Omemslacker, StUnNa_ShAdEz_BeEyAtCh, destruction, alexb34876, roben-carrages, ttckillin, skem, ulver, reviser, Dirty

Messican, yo-yo, no.name, SolidColdest, SHO, katz gregory, bobby bruce, TIZYPER, RSDEVIL, schizophrenia, RustyShackleford, NATS, Voices, nastee243, sinbad90, dwel_WDC, axis_of_evil, Dr. Lith, MONSTER//TNK//SPK, sarcasm, she's crafty, iloveboxcars, IMPEACH CORZINE,

ginseng, Grasp, Dirty_habiT, Shirt and tie, SQUIRREL, DARTANIAN, MAR, bellarocks, blood fart, Same.SCH, edoggg, blart.BOS, molson, Issac Brock, ides, thevisible, uncle_filthy, INKTHEWALLS, NewKoncept, juiceposse, SURVIVED ABORTION, steve buscemi, Demolitia,

MEATNORMOUS, timeago, kingnate, entsonerismski, Highlife, hiphopfan, angry orphan, goosequit, OLDNYC13, 1978, grafxnine, DIPSETALLDAY,^.^, why write, QUEEE!, Q*666, under bridges, A1 Yola, homeslice, cL.1., mintchocolatechip, EL_SIEN713, TheFormer'06,

discorporated, rumblefish, WZRDGANG, ufayocouch, metavizual, street scrawler., THEBMO, Romeo, yellowblueberry, WeakSauce, purevil, Nodass, IKrAzE!, Kerb Smile, cannagrafic, iven one, MadManMoses, homer2, Dustin Diamond, A.J. Foyte, cashflow, RAHREY, darkesthour, second side, SleepAnDream, monster zero, OHASHI, angelofdeath, poes, Anthony from Brooklyn, nomak, shit whiskers, fourth avenue, podrido, Blamoo, silentwrytes, CerohXXL, stevefrench, un4SAKENed one, BIGMOMMY, mask, cenko, LUSHI, G.FIZZLES, STYLEISKING, E_B_A, CRUSHER, sintassasin, ice..etc, chewy, Chingasos, cab312tfo, famous amos, LanceUppercut, eXpression, Crones, buttabisket,

Tried this, doesn’t work. Copy / paste only posts as text, even if you do a search / replace to add an ‘@‘ in front of the name. System requires you to type it and then select the auto fill that comes up in order to tag people. 

I can go into the admin and select / sort / filter names and then trigger a DM or email though. 

25 minutes ago, T4M* said:

Nah, I got it. @Fist 666 gave me what I wanted.  Will launch roll call asap.

What I was doing previously was resorting the forum by reply account in one window, scrolling the thread and in a different window, just typing them out. Works great for any of you guys that want to assist with that. 

Thanks to all of you guys, we’ve reached a major milestone in the return of the forum…

All the tagging people is obviously having a major effect. You can see for yourselves how many people we’ve tagged got an email that has then check back in. As a result of this flurry of activity, we broke well beyond 1 million views. In fact almost 1.2 million views with most of that in the last week. to put that in perspective at the height of the forum, we sat in the 10 - 12 million a month range. This is a pretty major win. 

Amazing!

IMG_3885.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 3

Roll Call Round 2  Where you @?

*      @Hood_Rich1600@yeah so @pric@TIGER HOODS @KINGSDESTROY @Icecream4 @mr.postman @WHAT_THIRD_RAIL__?, @Class Action Lawsuit@CRIZ 156 @protect ya neck@*SuSFive*
@zymerng @Ali G @somethinglikethat @John Galt @freeloaders @getursaladtossd @xianct @Doctor Doom @TOTEM
@foofighter@Fofleat@MONSTERDAMOUS@rust-o-holic @dotdotdot @Typical City Kid!!!!@the true mexican @Papi Drew It@Tuff Tone
@DDD 
@JTSNOW, @Kems @DAILY STREET NEWS @lonestar@LoneStarDestroyer
@MR.AWSOME

@SagaContinues, @menudo @life WDS @"P" @realWallkillaSame @paintpaintpaint @zabawa @soneMILWwi @pushin kilos @hedd dogg @post.@post.bomber, @808 TaGGA @treefort @thecrazykid @corsu@bambooklaus@johnny ballbags @ZineMachineGuy @golden power filla@allthegoodnamessucknow @Shroomie@tunedmassdamper @revo@THE $TREET$ TALK @METAL MOUTH @smezieron @trigun @selcyis @CURVELFK @YeS_We_CaM! @Em DigGleR @Ren man @KELPER @*katusha*@TALL PRINTS @john wayne @Danebe@arkad_junkie1@Yershbm@coconuts @beks_vsn @mesrockuno @ballaskate  @ballaskate@its faze 1 @Hit This Blunt @narwhal @ChestRockwell, @amotik @ZeroCool @grill boogie @RiKo SUAVE @Skitzofrenik @BanMeIMakeNewAccnt@MR. FINK @URMOMLVSMYCOCK @Cunt@shortypants @Meso oner @FUCKYOUPAYME
@yoloco @momoney1000@wrote island
@11:11 @Jsmash372 @The .:Magical:. CrackBumb @StinkyInk @some dude @LUDAkurs @How2@defyoner@ROYONE @Slowmo@HE ALRIGHT BUT HE NOT REAL @Knim_One@CLINTON.ARMANI @one blood 252 @HELLSATAN, @blood boils@sike_ur_mind@BOMBER 4RM CHI~TOWM
@twenty@mArk hEr iNk
@KnifeHits RS @NASHOK_pssss @Zack Morris@THE SECRET SOCIETY
@ilovemarijuana @jueonesca @tango 24@CeakOne.!* @getgully @poriivvserv
@killakash@xAlethaHodgesv @foodstamps@YADADA>...../@SapONE, @queensoner2005 @burromatic @BOLT CUTTERS@hbilu1 @HighLifer45 @adepter @bloodspray @2me@roll_out @kanz@must76 @daley4president @graffongirl@u know who it is @CokedOutKittens @realness @Toys'R'Us @rex hunt@moterhead @BORAT HIGH FIVE!!!
@BooMRoK @leaksta
@celphtitled @PorcelainGhost @eyehategod @chradical@Badtouchrandle @ENO ELPMIS @big lebowski @R4NS0M @tropfanfiend@X22@blunts & krylon
@told@cady666 @S1mplevV @Lazarus @Jack Balls @PissingOnWhores @FUKED UP KID@CommunistManifesto @G"AL3X"C  @MeatBall35_!23@Ol'DirtyChineseRestaurant @We Don't Have This Money @WEAPONSOF-MASSDISTRUCTION @KrystalineStructurez @zulu @spiderbones
@jewbag @ServOner.IS
@TurfsUp @smocky @whosyourdaddy?@YOUR A DICKKY DOO@HueyFreeman @Dagmar Onasis III esq.
@the kloner@HighwayPatroL.S.Fla.@HATER_VANDLEZ @kill yo'self @restecp @eko1@Peter_North@Sea Town Funk 
@bionic commando.. @KOMPUTER @oddio1@Wileyjeky lee@trackstand @Besos@stay fly @alter1 @cornbread@geneva-sf @40ozproffit @war pigs @thegraffman @my finger painting skills @BiTe ME....xd @beardofzeus, @metalocalypse @eh squeaky breaks @osaurus rex @Dietcoke<3@perfectprint @LaHeSh@Ma&PaDukes @AGOE1 @BLACK=HIPHOP @car insurance rates @Photograffy @theworks2@Melbs Scum @FILTER.BFG @fat stacks @FUCK MY LUNGS@CrimeRatesMultiply @Saggy@breakfast menu@ENDS@livejig @allfreetime @King **** !!@Paulie Walnuts, @observer1 @fatalist @FOBE ONER @poopdick @pedestrian88@sweatstance @vellar@downsouthjnkin@bill paxton @readabook @socoman@direct336 @heel.moeilijk @ORANGE JUICE. @witty-screen-name @marsneedswomen @kostoner @skirockonerisms@jobro @VILE_ATX @Arekshun@nikonnn@Thebacksplashcontinues@aspekt beats
@sandwich@cuzzoe@Omemslacker @StUnNa_ShAdEz_BeEyAtCh @Destruction by Definition@alexb34876@roben-carrages @ttckillin @skem @ulezoowagle @reviser@Dirty Art Magazine@yo-yo1  @name@SolidColdest@SHO@katz gregory @BOBBY DIGITAL @TIZYPER @RSDEVIL@Schizophrenic. @RustyShackleford @NATS AXT@Voices@nastee243 @sinbad90@dwel.oner5 @axis_of_evil@DR. DOCTOR @MONSTER//TNK//SPK@sarcasm@she's crafty @iloveboxcars @imPEACElikethat@GiNa Fish @Grasp@Dirty_habiT @Shirt and tie @SQUIRREL MASTER@DARTANIAN @MAR K!NG@bellaroserxtrial @blood fart, @Same.SCH@edogggy @blart.BOS @Molay chester@Issac Brock@ides@TheVisualAssault @uncle_filthy @INKTHEWALLS @NewKoncept @juiceposse @SURVIVED ABORTION @steve buscemi @Demolitia@MEATNORMOUS@timeago @kingnate @Enter User Name Here:@Highlife @hiphopfan @angry orphan @goosequit @OLDNYC13 @1978@grafxnine@DIPSETALLDAY @^O^ @why write @QUEEE! @Q-PeE @under bridges @A1 Yola @homeslice@cl.sanders @EL_SIEN713 @TheFormer@RUMBLECAT@wz12ozpro @ufayocouch @metavizual @street sense313 @THEBMO @RomeOne916@yellowblueberry
@WeakSauce@Evil Leche@NoDakFreights  @ikryrusto@Kerbey.Moor @cannagrafic @iven_one @MadManMoses @homer2@Dustin Diamond @A.J. Foyte
@cashflow@rahrahwah002@DARKStreetSdc@secondhand Vapor
@SleepAnDream @monster zero @OHASHI @angelofdeath @POE@Anthony from Brooklyn @N I G G U H @whiskers
@fourth avenue @PODSIX@BLAM33
@silentwrytes @CerohGrande247
@stevefrench @un4SAKENed one @BIGMOMMY@mask @cenko
@LUSHious702@G.FIZZLES @STYLEISKING @E_B_A @crusherflusher @SintiyaGrubbe@IcE CrM__iCE AGE
@chewy@Chingasos
@cab312tfo @Famous Namous@LANCE UPPERCUT II
@eXpression @Crones@buttafly

Edited by T4M*
  • Props 8

On 3/27/2024 at 1:12 PM, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

Yeah I been HERE haha I still see you catching tags. I do commercial HVAC and Refrigeration now. Buying a house for these seeds.

wow dude I had you on fb right? You from the south?

• Like 2

Popping in again to express my gratitude for all the OG’s on here helping my tag members and rebuild, as well as all the OG’s tricking back in and posting again. Feels good to see so many old names popping back up. 

Please keep posting, keep having fun, keep tagging people and keep spreading the word.

🙏

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Swindle said:

Liveola = Live CIK, a legit writer from one of the most legit graff crews in San Antonio.
I never met him, but he's boys with my friends Diget and Mega.
The story I heard about him is that he ate a murder wrap because he refused to snitch. He was already locked up when I moved here in 06,, but I heard he recently got out. Probably on parole or some shit,  haven't seen him pop up on the walls.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

Popping in again to express my gratitude for all the OG’s on here helping my tag members and rebuild, as well as all the OG’s tricking back in and posting again. Feels good to see so many old names popping back up. 

Please keep posting, keep having fun, keep tagging people and keep spreading the word.

🙏

@T4M*is the true MVP of this @ game

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Did I get the story straight in my previous comment?

that’s a whole lot info in that comment….makes my edit finger itchy

6 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Did I get my story straight in my previous coment?

You got the jist. I also know diget and mega. mega is actually one of my best friends, in-laws now and we went to high school together and diget is how I met Live. 

Won't speak much more on his charges but he's been out a couple years now and putting out new music, definitely a legit writer back in the day.

Edited by pissdrunkwhat?!
  • Like 2

What up 12oz, I'm still around. Busy with life but still repping Team Handsome. Got big boy problems these days, missing the nostalgia of being a 14 year old vandal lol. 

• Like 7
  • Props 3