12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Missinterpreted @SPLINTER 

@cubannipplecrisis @mr.e @Sonik3000 @onesandzeros @HOBOCOP @MESTHREE @Vanity @Nic Thamaire @Dusty Lipschitz @MOOGLE? @AeRoSoL JuNkiE @professor poopatronic @ASTISM @jades_blue @defyoner @nocomply  @steelchef @fr8lover @Problemchild @IHATEU @IrishCarBombs @Etch-A-Sketch @blahblahblahblah 

fun fact… all of these members registered in 2000. 24 freakin years ago. 

14 minutes ago, beardo said:

hello dawggs

Amazing dude! Been a freakin minute and a half! How you been? 

• Like 3

I remember having an e-crush on you, @MESTHREE, and I think you went to the restaurant I worked at before joining the army. 

----------------------

Memories of screennames are a funny thing without having met someone in person. The vaguest of recollections coupled with a generally positive or negative tint. That dude was funny, or fuck that clown, or whatnot. I wonder if I'd drank less, and fucked up my sleep less, if I'd have better recall. In highschool I wouldn't show any work on math homework or tests because I could do it mentally. Nowadays with basic construction math I've got to write it out (in sharpie on a wall stud). I'm sure concussions havent helped... What have I forgotten along the way?

Anyhow, it's cool to see these old names popping back up. Welcome home, everyone.

• Like 3
  • Truth 3

@bodice_ripper @MESTHREE Truly amazing! This thread and @‘ing people is feeling like raising the bar signal. 

Anyhow, hope you (and everyone) stick around. All of you all are what makes this place awesome and it’s up to us to rebuild what we had. Obviously it’s well underway. 

There’s a 12oz beta app available and hopefully a real deal mobile app dropping this summer.

I love think we’ve proven that we can really do this. Turn shit around and migrate online conversations back home. Anyhow, please keep dropping @‘s and I’ll keep pushing from my end. 

Seeing all these names again is incredible. 

• Like 4
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, ClueTwo said:

Haven't been on since the shirt dropped a while back. Miss this place...

Thanks for hopping back on. It's picking up in a major way as you'll see if you pick around. We also have a forum app in beta you can try out (official app dropping in summer). But there's definitely enough interest and enough of us still on and checking in for this to truly be a viable alternative to Instagram. Especially considering how shitty the experience on there has become.

Anyhow, that's what we're all working towards so hopefully its enough to get you and everyone else to hang out more regularly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MESTHREE said:

We're old. 

Thank god.

1) I am happier with myself than I ever was when I was younger.

2) I have had the body of a middle aged woman since I was 13. That was hard when I was 18 - 25, when my peers were young and hot, but now I look the same as I ever was, and they are starting to look like me. And I have had practice.

3) Have you spoken to someone sub 30 recently? They look great until they open their mouths, and the illusion is ruined.

Born to be an old lady over here.

• Like 4
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

12 minutes ago, bodice_ripper said:

Thank god.

1) I am happier with myself than I ever was when I was younger.

2) I have had the body of a middle aged woman since I was 13. That was hard when I was 18 - 25, when my peers were young and hot, but now I look the same as I ever was, and they are starting to look like me. And I have had practice.

3) Have you spoken to someone sub 30 recently? They look great until they open their mouths, and the illusion is ruined.

Born to be an old lady over here.

Oh for sure. You couldn't pay me to go back to my 20s. Old is where it's at. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Amazing to see all these old names. I'm more excited than I should be also seeing all these colorful new avatars in the thread list and posts.

Welcome home everyone!

2 hours ago, bigpoppa.k said:

Dems fightin words...

Who the hell @'d me ...

Get off my lawn.

Amazing! Glad to see you posting!

• Like 1