12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

55 minutes ago, diggity said:

I lost alot of my life to that game. Sold my account for like 500 bucks. Think that was after burning crusade. Picked it up again after  that for a few more expansions but haven’t played the last 2 or 3. Heard Metzen is back so I’m sure they’ll sort out a lot of the nonsense but I’m glad to finally be rid of it. holy shit what a time suck. 

Histo still mad fun of me for Years for playing that game  “where all you did was as run back to grave yard” 

4 hours ago, freakeenyc said:

man I missed this , instagram doesn't really have the same kinda fuck around and comraderie type of feel; it's crazy how shit keeps evolving tho. Will try to keep the sketch pages active 

Please tell me you’re a whole ass doctor now or some shit my g! My man freak! YurrrrRr. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Mostly bicycling/ebiking since theres way more you can access, but still got all the motorbikes.  I dont think Ive shared much of this but I did a few stints crewing for friends in amateur and

pro racing. heres the pics.

IMG_3113.jpeg

IMG_3112.jpeg

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_3110.jpeg

IMG_3109.jpeg

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 9

On 3/26/2024 at 10:18 PM, ImChristeezy said:

This shits fun to navigate from my phone LOL 

Just kidding. Idk how tf it all works now… No more uploading pictures from my old camera.. haven’t done a Days in Pies in I don’t know how long 😞 

was just mentioning @PITOFZOMBIESa few days ago.. It was his end of life anniversary 😥

I still wear my 12oz shirt with all our names on it! Anybody else? Hope you all have been well 🖤

Are you still in NorCal?