12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Forgot what thread I was in the other day and seen your response and realized you hadn't been by ch0 in a moment

yeah its definitely been a while.. posted an update in the positivity thread or whatever just because i felt it was needed after everyones input.. definitely gonna try and pop in alot more tho

• Like 2
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

Signatures would be a great resource to use to apply old user names or nicknames. Legacies are being drifted away by a simple name change.

I remember these three signatures. 

“everyone has a plan until you punch em in the face” 

“keeping you on your toes, like a midget in a urinal” 

(I say those two lines at work ALL THE TIME) 

“what’s the point of being unemployed if I don’t have a bangin ass tan” 

I have no idea why those ones stuck with me hahah 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 5

On 3/21/2024 at 9:00 AM, Dark_Knight said:

We need @Dirty_habiT back. Dudes political discourse was so fun. It’s the internet so I never take it serious but I see why some people got upset over his actions. Just thought it was fun debating with him. I don’t agree with 99% of his views but he was a good dude. I used to talk to him off the app too. Political views don’t make or break someone in my opinion.

Nah, fuck that guy. This ain't back in the day, these days political views can absolutely define somebody's personality.
And that guy basically broadcasted that he's a piece of shit.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

IDK.... can you ask for political discourse and discussion and then get mad that people have radically different views from your own?

I missed Dhabz' worst but did see some of the stuff around it.  I may not fully agree, but there were some truths in there too.  

Of all the former Oontzers has everyone narrowed it down to 2-3 missing people??

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Wonder what we can do to really get ahold of people? Tagging them should trigger an email but that only works if the email is valid. 

Feel like designing up a template we can use so I can post on Instagram to get people’s attention on there. Some sort of crowd sourced member finder. 

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Wonder what we can do to really get ahold of people? Tagging them should trigger an email but that only works if the email is valid. 

Feel like designing up a template we can use so I can post on Instagram to get people’s attention on there. Some sort of crowd sourced member finder. 

Any ideas?

As @One Man Bannedhas proven, it is mind blowing the returns we have had from the simple @.

Beyond that, I think the App will be key to the crowd that is “forums are old fashioned” and then to keep pushing that. I have already noticed a couple of noobs showing up and posting some pics.

People are so habitual they will have to be open to breaking whatever their current “online social” habits are. There is a crew of OG users that shoot the shit on IG but for some reason don’t seem to want to give this place another chance. I assume bc they have made their own spot and been chopping it up there for years now. That’s cool and all and I have enjoyed being welcomed into their little corner of the internet, but I really wish they would come back through here to help with the collective effort to make 12oz great again.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2