12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Holy shit! @Swindlein the house!

i'm alive 🤠

2 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

@Swindle

welcome back!

stick around there are only 2 regular aussies on here so a boost in that number would be great!

who are they? you still have a piece in highett last i saw

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Swindle said:

i'm alive 🤠

who are they? you still have a piece in highett last i saw

basically me and Mauler.

Not sure if Highett piece still there but hit Kooyong drains a few months back. Was good fun.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 6:07 PM, One Man Banned said:

Again, I may have missed his worse moments.  Some of the things I did see him post on though, these may be new concepts for TX, but they reflect the greater history of America.  I'd also say that I'm able to understand another person and their views without necessarily agreeing with them.  I can also disagree with some people without condemning them completely.  I can also see how someone may be a complete piece of shit and yet still have strengths.  I can't agree with what Hitler did, but clearly, he was excellent at getting people to do unpleasant things, you can't argue that.  We love to paint people as black or white.  Sometimes that's warranted, sometimes not.  People hate to think about that, and I love to use Michael Jackson as an example.  He is without argument one of the most talented musicians ever, most people reading this have been affected or influenced by him at least once in some way.  And yet, as a father you know that you'd never, ever leave your son with him.  These are both truths.  

WTF? Just admit you're a fucking fascist to and that you fully agree with everything the guy  has ever said. WTF is you even talking about?

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

On 3/23/2024 at 7:58 PM, One Man Banned said:

Dude....when he was active he posted more graf to the site than you were posting at that time.

image.png.930626f3a022ad85bfa725fdf71c0de2.png

LMAO! That dickhead don't even write, and has stated multiple times that he thinks graffiti writers are losers or scumbags or something along those lines. WTF is you even talking about? Are you confusing him with someone else? 😆

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

WTF? Just admit you're a fucking fascist to and that you fully agree with everything the guy  has ever said. WTF is you even talking about?

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

LMAO! That dickhead don't even write, and has stated multiple times that he thinks graffiti writers are losers or scumbags or something along those lines. WTF is you even talking about? Are you confusing him with someone else? 😆

image.gif.b72583295f026f4b989e209d7f51e7f0.gif

image.gif.74e9046fa8857bea70faa2552e14515d.gif

image.gif.d6212c3cbda702b6fa9226e38bf703d9.gif

I definitely do not agree with everything he or anyone else says.  Some of the ranting I saw was about people from inside and outside the US coming to TX.  Some of his frustrations around that were amusing to me, but there were truths (and falsehoods) there too.  What he's experiencing is kind of what every NYC neighborhood has gone through for generations.  Shit aint new here and I get it.  Anyhow, understanding someone else's point of view does not equal agreement with it.

"All graffiti artists are scumbags."  I mean, if the stock cap fits.... He posted graf and made a fr8 thread, post history speaks for itself.  You sure you didn't get baited by those comments?

Anyhow dude aint here and hasn't responded to mentions so no need to make this the dhabz show.  What up with you?  You left 12oz for Facebook?  You're backing Mark Fuckerberg over @misteraven?

image.gif.13bd0d626130a734907c7cd2b183a731.gif

• LOL! 3

I'll throw out a few names from an old thread I might bump:

@armand hammer  @screambloodygore  @Realism  @roadpig  @STAN51  @R@ndomH3ro  @earl broclo ESQ  @watson  @abcs  @nsmbfan  @MedicineCabinet  @the_gooch  @Shittles..TasteTheAsshole  @Shittles TasteTheasshole  @methamphetamyne  @zebradrips  @Boris The Butcher

I know a few have checked in here or there

• Props 1

36 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I'll throw out a few names from an old thread I might bump:

@armand hammer  @screambloodygore  @Realism  @roadpig  @STAN51  @R@ndomH3ro  @earl broclo ESQ  @watson  @abcs  @nsmbfan  @MedicineCabinet  @the_gooch  @Shittles..TasteTheAsshole  @Shittles TasteTheasshole  @methamphetamyne  @zebradrips  @Boris The Butcher

I know a few have checked in here or there

Crazy to see a 12oz notification pop up in my emails. 

• Truth 2
  • Props 6

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

Speaking of females, I wonder how @VAJis doing these days. I still remember the crazy drama. Also Catface but I can't figure out the actual username. 

@^ . ^

2 hours ago, methamphetamyne said:

Crazy to see a 12oz notification pop up in my emails. 

stick around, this is the place to be

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Very amazing to see so many OG’s popping through. Wondering if we can coordinate a date and time to all jump on at the same time  and see how close we can get to the flow we had back in the day with threads moving in near real time?

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

16 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.gif.b72583295f026f4b989e209d7f51e7f0.gif

image.gif.74e9046fa8857bea70faa2552e14515d.gif

image.gif.d6212c3cbda702b6fa9226e38bf703d9.gif

I definitely do not agree with everything he or anyone else says.  Some of the ranting I saw was about people from inside and outside the US coming to TX.  Some of his frustrations around that were amusing to me, but there were truths (and falsehoods) there too.  What he's experiencing is kind of what every NYC neighborhood has gone through for generations.  Shit aint new here and I get it.  Anyhow, understanding someone else's point of view does not equal agreement with it.

"All graffiti artists are scumbags."  I mean, if the stock cap fits.... He posted graf and made a fr8 thread, post history speaks for itself.  You sure you didn't get baited by those comments?

Anyhow dude aint here and hasn't responded to mentions so no need to make this the dhabz show.  What up with you?  You left 12oz for Facebook?  You're backing Mark Fuckerberg over @misteraven?

image.gif.13bd0d626130a734907c7cd2b183a731.gif

My man, are you like me? Do you just pop up every couple years then disappear for a couple? My earliest memories of dude was him crying about his girl being a graff hoe and how she's playing him and breaking his heart and such. Then years later he's joe citizen angry at the world and talking shit on criminals. Then fast forward to years and years later I come back and he's a full blown MAGA shithead spreading all kinds of Faux News and Qanon bullshit disinformation on here and literally defending that teenage kid who's mom brought him across state lines with his AR-15 to shoot down BLM protestors like he's some kind of hero. The guy is a total right wing fuckwit who only ever took pictures of graffiti to impress his graff hoe girl who kept cheating on him with writers, from what I can tell. The guy never gave a flying fuck about our culture. He was just some kook who briefly hopped a trend back in the day because his girl was into those type of dudes, and who only stuck around as a way to stalk her because she found her way onto here too. 

• Truth 1

23 minutes ago, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

@DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONERPizz has always been here check my stats. 

Moving houses playing paintball again lol.

Having 2 kids and working my ass off.

What up @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Holy shit, the @-ing thing actually does work! 
WTF is with all you dudes using legit emails for this shit? 😆
I been mostly MIA from this shit for a decade or more, but still pop in from time to time. Apparently these dudes are trying to resurrect this shit from the dead. And it seems a lot of oldheads are actully coming back. See how it goes.
You still in SA?

• Like 1
  • Props 1