Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

Dear beautiful people, 

I have kept you in my head and heart. I miss our interaction and lookin forward to more. 

I forget when and what my last posts were about but my life is completely different and I am genuinely and soulfully happy. Pittsburgh living. (Left Vegas 2 yrs ago today) currently changing into  different career path and my lil (college grad) baby is so-cal living and recently made it to ‘finalists’ for being a Laker girl. But no further AND equally as proud! I hope you all are happy and healthy or at least on your way. 

sizes 

Dear Self 

we bout to get happy again. 
see you Sunday 

self 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Life,

Holy fuck have you taken a turn...2020 started trash and then got worse. Then covid and now it’s better. But overly stressful and also great at the same time. In just a few short weeks I’ve found out about a baby boy my shorty is 4 months knocked with and didn’t know, my business is actually starting to move, I’m clocking A’s in the school shit i started after a 10 year hiatus, and I’ve been procrastinating heavily with art shit I’ve already committed to. Yes i realize that last part isn’t the greatest but I’m working on it and it’s tuff. I reckon that’s the right feeling when you’re starting to kind of not suck at growing and flowing. Peace and love. 

- Noesy 

• Truth 1
  • Props 2

Dear NOES @NightmareOnElmStreet

Be about love, be about really honest communication even when and with the kid. Find a path and be about it. Zoom me and my almost 4 year old hahah. Just be very communicative.

Dear oontz, 

Again thankful for you in this time. I've been on 12oz now, longer than I have not been. A small home, a nook forever to retreat to. 

To many more.

PIZZY

Edited by pissdrunkwhat?!
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

Dear Hua Guofang,

CF3204C0-5931-46BF-AF8E-FC2B756D04BA.thumb.jpeg.d88d8510df607afad72a558212be3005.jpeg

still got it 

sm

Dear SM,

Ha! Awesome! I'd actually completely forgotten what I'd sent you and was trying to think what it was, just the other day.

Got to be 10 years ago by now.

C

PS - your slaps got up in China as well, not sure if I ever sent pics to you, or not.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...