Dear ________,

suca

Dear Like minded people,

is it normal for people to make make their own profile when you have em your Netflix/Hulu/Disney sign on because you wanted them to watch one show? 

Like just watch it under my profile. I feel like someone just used my toothbrush 

complaining at things old people complain about, 

SN 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear 12 oz Gawds,

i have to be honest and ill say ive never posted an image from a mobile device 

(and don’t be too harsh on me if this is a dumb question or one you think I should already know the answer to) 

-but-

If  I post  an image straight from my device will the size be normal? Like I don’t want to post them big ass images. 

And if its an image that I took with my Camera but still post it from my device, will it be normal size or will it post as a big ass image because it’s a high resolution?

just trying to be a friendly poster 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Dear 12 oz Gawds,

i have to be honest and ill say ive never posted an image from a mobile device 

(and don’t be too harsh on me if this is a dumb question or one you think I should already know the answer to) 

-but-

If  I post  an image straight from my device will the size be normal? Like I don’t want to post them big ass images. 

And if its an image that I took with my Camera but still post it from my device, will it be normal size or will it post as a big ass image because it’s a high resolution?

just trying to be a friendly poster 

Dear SMdoubleXL,

The forum is configured to scale images beyond a max configured size.

No worries, post away...

Cheers,

Misteraven

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Dear @SMdoubleXL

Still thankful all these years later (gotta be near on 10 by now) for all that stuff you mailed me when I was living in China.

Hoping things are good down your way.

Best,

Hua

Hey! Still got the goods that were in the return package. Definitely have never received anything like it. 

Thank you 

things are alriiigghhhtttt. Hope you are well! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dear__________thread, 

as mentioned (I think) I have acquired some horticultural training and I think I wanna begin a thread about Hort related content. (Plants And people locations and the plants they have/natives to them . Tips on plant care, pests and bugs and soil) type stuff. I’ve gently searched and found no thread unless I’m not doing it correctly. Does one exist? And also would I begin it under hobbies? what do you recommend?  

Sincerly, smexel

this was the course outline and there’s me, at the end of the course running a 2,000sq ft greenhouse 

DB14B3BF-FF7E-41FF-B8B3-53F24DA870A4.jpeg

292AD7AA-F75C-4DD3-9978-D7AE9AACD7AD.jpeg

• Props 1

Dear @SMdoubleXL,

I feel like there used to be a gardening thread, but I haven't seen it bumped in years, I used to maintain a Bonsai thread but haven't touched that in years, either:--I'm 100% in support of starting a new one. I plan on building a green house (likely 10x15 or so) within the next two years, but I just maintain two raised beds in normal growing season for now. 

There is some overlap in the off-the-grid living thread -- @misteraven, @Hua Guofangand @One Man Bannedand I think @Mercercan definitely add to gardening tips/tricks/successes/etc

Anyways, start the thread, I'll participate for sure.

-F

• Like 1

Dear @SMdoubleXL

Yo, when I first came back around here heavy earlier in the year I had no fuckin idea how to operate 😂. I was askin robins like a mf. No one really flamed. Quality assists ensued. I can’t remember but someone just gave up trying to help me out and it was lulz. Anyhow, like I was saying today over in guess the movie, the climate done changed in this particular space and a mf seems far less likely to get roasted around the oontz then the old days. I think it’s rad, but different, but also rad, and I’m indifferent 🧐. I done had a couple few stouts. More importantly, if you don’t quit fuckin around and start that “Show us your plants” thread, I’m gonna do it sOn! I know we touched the idea not long ago and it needs to happen. I FUCKIN LOVE THESE LITTLE GUYS MAN. Plant life has changed me.

-NoesonstoutsOner

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1

Dear internet @SMdoubleXLand friends, 

After several hours of I’m not sure what, I survived. I accidentally ate the gummies around noon thirty. The time is approximately 10:14 pm and I am still high but not outer worldly like I was. This reaffirms that I have the weed tolerance of a toddler. 

-Noes-to-stay tf out the edible game 

• LOL! 4

Dear time,

I was in Afghanistan a decade ago watching the pak border outside wesh. 3 years later  I was divorced and broken. A couple years later I met my new wife. Today my life is more stable and together than I could have ever imagined.  What a fucking ride it's been to get here, though. Here's to not fucking it up.

2G out.

• Props 2

• 1 month later...

Dear fellow oontzmates 

as follow up to the above good news, 

I mAy NEED to find a temporary room to stay in  

besides reaching out to any peeps that I know-and bedsides using craigslist-

are there any sites/apps you could recommend that you would use/have used yourself? 
I have never done this 

Any response is welcome even through PM, please and thank you 

dear Johnny Depp version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

still preferred the gene wilder version but you're growing on me..

schnitzel

Dear streaming services in Australia.

can you please get the rights to:

Turk 182

Predator 1 & 2 (arnie and danny glover versions)

Plus other goodness.

I don't want to pay $6.99 to rent he fuckers.

schnitzel