Dear ________,

suca

Dear smxxL,

Im glad you're back on here so we can chat via the oontz too lol...i still regret not hanging out with you when i was in Vegas for those couple of days but you had work and i was with gf at the time and we were trying to squeeze everything in a short amount of time.. maybe one day we'll meet and grab lunch!

So um, are you gonna pm me your number for this seed or what? LoL

cG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear NOES,

Chalk it up as a loss but also think of it as a $300 lesson for next time... that's the way i like to look at things... expensive ass lessons for next time.. sort of like the movie a bronx tale where the guy owed C $20 but would run from him everytime..Sonny was like you got off cheap...i liked that scene. 

cG

Dear pissdrunk,

Agreed! The oontz hasn't changed!!

I grew up watching all in the family reruns, and I'll sing that song with you any day bro.

cG

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Dear @DETO

Fuck racists, full stop. Fuck the economic division being perpetuated by racism. This presidency has let some full-on retards show all their cards. Fuck those people. Go vote, give love to those who need it and give fists to those assholes who deserve it. Fuck this shit, fight back.

- The white, spanish speaking Father of a Daughter to my beautiful Latina Wife.

Dear all 12oz, 

You radicals, you old people, you undecided. Please go vote for whomever you feel but really go do it. I grew up on this website and now were all old people in different places but don't forget being in the trenches. The difference is that you're not mucking through slime for a throw up. People are being held in concentration camps, families are being destroyed. Go use your power, please.

Edited by pissdrunkwhat?!
  • Like 2
  • Truth 3
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

Here's a shit story from the past.

so i just started dating this girl, 3 months into it she takes me to her moms house but like on the ride over i got the bg's something fierce. 

so we get in im trying to be all cordial and waiting a second so its not like i just walked in shook hand and spilled some volcano ass. her mom starts talking up a storm. im fucking sweating bullets. cold sweats. her mom finally shuts up and i bee line to the basement bathroom where im sure no ones around. i get in and i lock the door. but its coming..... i whip down my pants and before i make it to the toilet i shit all over her floor

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Dear ads,

I went to go visit my friend and came across them watching the new season of Power.

My sidechick was asking what I was up to and txted her that I was stuck watching the first episode.

When I got home, How is it that Youtube or you decided to make an ad for Power appear on my home feed? Is that what's hot now?

Idk mang, pretty sketchy.  Never seen the show or searched it in any of my history.  Do I have to cover up my mic too like I did with my cameras? Or stop telling people my business?

Sincerely,  the one that hates you the most,

T4M*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...