Dear ________,

suca

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear NOES,

Better late than never, innit?

- promisekeeperextraordinaire

Dear aggressive robin that's been chirping outside my bedroom window for the past 3 hours,

kindly, fuck off. I hope a mangy street cat guts you and uses your gnarled feet as a back scratcher.

- grumpyasfuck

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Australian 12ozers,

I've been following the developments of the situation on manus island for over a year now (maybe almost two years i think)...im not really a fan of what your government is doing....but never really got your thoughts on it. Just wanted some perspective on how you feel and how average Australians feel.

cG

Dear Australian 12ozers,

I've been following the developments of the situation on manus island for over a year now (maybe almost two years i think)...im not really a fan of what your government is doing....but never really got your thoughts on it. Just wanted some perspective on how you feel and how average Australians feel.

cG

Not in my name - bring the refugees here

I can appreciate they wanted to take a tough stand on it to try and stop the "deaths at sea" in the wake of the christmas island sinking but damn these tropical gulags are beyond belief.

• Like 1

Dear Christmas,

We've never really been on the same page and that's OK, but if we're really going to see each other every year until one of us dies, I think we should work towards some compromise.

Perhaps if people would genuinely mean it when they say don't get me anything, to avoid the awkwardness of them being upset when I don't get them anything, would be a nice start.

I have more but let's start soft.

Is there anything I can do for you, Christmas? Let me know.

Cheers,

TheP

Dear Christmas,

We've never really been on the same page and that's OK, but if we're really going to see each other every year until one of us dies, I think we should work towards some compromise.

Perhaps if people would genuinely mean it when they say don't get me anything, to avoid the awkwardness of them being upset when I don't get them anything, would be a nice start.

I have more but let's start soft.

Is there anything I can do for you, Christmas? Let me know.

Cheers,

TheP

If your girl tells you this it's a trap, every time. Don't fall for it.

• 6 months later...