Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear sooks, sup fam? I don’t know how the fuck y’all stay on these fixed gears! The homie bartered one up to me a few weeks ago and I’m dying b. Having it changed over to single speed ASAP. I fucked around and ended up in some wild sf hill zones a couple weeks ago and damn near died. Idk how people in actual sf could ride them.

Dear beautiful people, 

I have kept you in my head and heart. I miss our interaction and lookin forward to more. 

I forget when and what my last posts were about but my life is completely different and I am genuinely and soulfully happy. Pittsburgh living. (Left Vegas 2 yrs ago today) currently changing into  different career path and my lil (college grad) baby is so-cal living and recently made it to ‘finalists’ for being a Laker girl. But no further AND equally as proud! I hope you all are happy and healthy or at least on your way. 

sizes 

• Like 10

On 7/26/2019 at 7:47 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

Dear beautiful people, 

I have kept you in my head and heart. I miss our interaction and lookin forward to more. 

I forget when and what my last posts were about but my life is completely different and I am genuinely and soulfully happy. Pittsburgh living. (Left Vegas 2 yrs ago today) currently changing into  different career path and my lil (college grad) baby is so-cal living and recently made it to ‘finalists’ for being a Laker girl. But no further AND equally as proud! I hope you all are happy and healthy or at least on your way. 

sizes 

YOOOO!!! ?✊? Love seeing the internet homies coming back so thick! Glad to hear you are well, gurl! 

• Like 1

Dear people,

please know when I use the term ‘boys’ I really mean 25 and older. 

Dear boys, 

Hello. 

Dear Noes -Happy BornDay 

dear other boys, 

tou will be relived tobknow i have accidentally deleted over 100 Dick pics that you all have sent. 

I shall restart growing my “garden”,  as my friends would call it, (“aye-did your garden grow this weekend?”) 

I’m  sure they are backed up somewhere, but I am also sure I was severely upset about it for a month if not more. 

Meh

Size Mattahs 

• LOL! 3

Dear Caligula. 

Hallo there friend. I always wonder about you and super glad to communicate a bit here and there and it’s just not the same unless it’s via 12 oz. haha. 

My plot is ready for your seed

and I swear I’m not talking about a baby. 

Sincerely, 

the gardner 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1