Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

@One Man BannedI can agree with all of that. I went for a drive today to break the monotony of being in the house and I was surprised at how many people were just out and about doing their thing with no degard for other peoples personal space. Old people, large groups of teens out of school. It was crazy. If this is how its gonna be, this thing is going to be expanded to a 6 more weeks of quarantine.

This is also related:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trending-out-of-control-teens-coughing-on-grocery-store-produce

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@morton @Joker @misteraven @One Man Banned

I dont know what your highschool experience was like, but I spent the majority of my time selling weed, drawing rap letters, and scheming on bitches. I think if a teacher had tried to teach me how to wash my hands, credit scores, or balancing check books, I would have checked all the way out.

Mine was similar minus the “weed” part - replace that with “take lots of LSD” and we’re set. That said, I was smart but lazy in high school. I chose to skip class, skip homework, be disruptive when in class... you know, that typical annoying teen angst type shit. I ended up in what was commonly referred to as Learning Disabled classes. In there I learned how to write checks, how to balance a bank account, and other everyday life hacks. It was simple, kinda boring, but I didn’t really have to think and ultimately that’s what I was after. 

Sure beat having to know the difference between their, there, and they’re... and how to use them. I kid...

• LOL! 2

42 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

New study out of China showing 24% of cases had diarrhea among other symptoms.  Maybe TP hoarding is more justified than previously thought. 

I’ve heard basically every symptom of the flu is a symptom. Which is why about a week ago you probably could have convinced me that i had it because for days i was aching, had headaches, diarrhea, sweats, chest pains.. but i was lacking a fever and a cough. 

But i also had to remind myself that i had ran 4 miles for the first time ever on Monday, the longest probably being a mile in school. I was waiting a lot of red meat. I had got hammered the previous Sunday and hangovers last a fee days in my old age and my hypochondria was sending my anxiety through the roof. 

I find it ironic that out of many people i know, i’m the least worried and one of the highest to likely be exposed. You would think my general hypochondria would be raging. Unless i’ve gone so far into anxiety i’ve come out the other end cold as ice. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

Store near finally stocked up on some meat. I grabbed a bunch and froze it. If i talk to anyone that lives in my building/grounds or someone i know and they need some meat i got them, giggity. I don’t trust anyone right now because clearly the initial panic-and-grab showed no one gives a fuck about anyone else. I’d rather i have it than they do because i know i’m not a total twat. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Store near finally stocked up on some meat. I grabbed a bunch and froze it. If i talk to anyone that lives in my building/grounds or someone i know and they need some meat i got them, giggity. I don’t trust anyone right now because clearly the initial panic-and-grab showed no one gives a fuck about anyone else. I’d rather i have it than they do because i know i’m not a total twat. 

Sounds like your talking through the guilt of taking care of yourself and being slightly prepared?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

We've frozen quite a bit of meet too.... but it ain't for everyone in the neighborhood.  We're being quiet about what we've got.  The other day my neighbors were talking about guns and we didn't mention to them that we had just bought a shotgun..... on purpose we did not mention this.  There's only one I'd consider having on my apocalypse team anyway.

May need validity to this, confirm or shed light on this.

So from my understanding what caused the toilet paper shortage was the simple fact that the Chinese started to mass consume toilet paper to make make-shift masks.  Europe caught wind of the this, and started to over consume for the reason as well.

So this is the reason why everyone is dumbfounded with the toilet paper.

Anyone know???

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Sounds like your talking through the guilt of taking care of yourself and being slightly prepared?

Haha, ya know, in reality it’s probably half and half. So, maybe? 

However, i genuinely did buy some extra shit because a woman with kids at work mentioned just a few hours ago that she couldnt find any meat. Shes a work friend of mine and a work friend of my lady and i’m currently here alone and my girl is locked down in another state so i’m gonna try to assist people we care about here if i can, and they’ll allow me to.  

I definitely take care of myself, as is instinct, but i’ve spent years contemplating  and trying to practice the concept of doing things for the greater good over self interest, and as i’ve gotten older i’m trying to practice that more and more.

edit: i also have a shitload of boxes of pasta I've been slowly hoarding for weeks intentionally for my own use so i have no problem feeding off this shit, ha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I had no idea Little Dumplings was a chain. 

B-level strippers at your guys branches too??

I’ve never  been. But I’m certain 

women can’t go inside Unless accompanied by a man 

But I  bet they bring this shit back 

7A923125-C10A-404C-82F3-40C181C8D95C.jpeg.41f68c63ac673ee6acb4a63c53a268ba.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL

3 hours ago, ndv said:

May need validity to this, confirm or shed light on this.

So from my understanding what caused the toilet paper shortage was the simple fact that the Chinese started to mass consume toilet paper to make make-shift masks.  Europe caught wind of the this, and started to over consume for the reason as well.

So this is the reason why everyone is dumbfounded with the toilet paper.

Anyone know???

I have not seen a single person with a TP mask on....

Meanwhile on the east end of Long Island:

“It’s all-out class warfare in the Hamptons.

The year-round residents, the locals who serve and clean and landscape for the super-rich in the summertime — and put up with all manner of entitlement and terrible behavior in exchange for good money — are silent no more.

“There’s not a vegetable to be found in this town right now,” says one resident of Springs, a working-class pocket of East Hampton. “It’s these elitist people who think they don’t have to follow the rules.”

It’s not just the drastic food shortage out here. Every aspect of life, most crucially medical care, is under strain from the sudden influx of rich Manhattanites panic-fleeing, bringing along their disdain and disregard for the little people — and in some cases, knowingly bringing coronavirus.

The Springs resident says her friend, a nurse out here, reported that a wealthy Manhattan woman who tested positive called tiny Southampton Hospital to say she was on her way and needed treatment.”

More here:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/19/we-should-blow-up-the-bridges-coronavirus-leads-to-class-warfare-in-hamptons/

486ED16F-1CF6-480E-8398-0A897AB2F1FF.jpeg

• Like 2