Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

2 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

$12 an oz... 

12, oz.

giggity. 

i see what you did there!

shits been crazy....Oakland California is about an hour away from here and stores are empty, so people have been driving an hour up here to buy shit and stock up.

our stores are pretty empty too though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have no idea the reckless behavior I saw from millennials, teens and adults the last 5 days in Tucson, the teens are going to be the ones spreading this - it’s seriously a joke to them. Attached is one of the three dozen things I witnessed.

It was a ghost town when we left today, we skipped the air & space museum.

D9492722-8FFA-468C-B769-70F48454E6C7.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Apparently New Orleans spiked overnight and they’re talking about arrests and martial law if these fucks dont start listening to Europe and stop gathering in groups. 

I guess there was a church that refused to shut down and some 300 people attended a mass.  

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Apparently New Orleans spiked overnight and they’re talking about arrests and martial law if these fucks dont start listening to Europe and stop gathering in groups. 

I guess there was a church that refused to shut down and some 300 people attended a mass.  

It’s God’s will & mine if they die.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

48 minutes ago, Drue_Down said:

It’s God’s will & mine if they die.

Funny you mention that..

”According to some estimates, around one million devotees from across the country would be congregating in Ayodhya to take part in the 'Mela, which would be held from March 25 to April Two. “

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/north-and-central/coronavirus-ayodhya-to-hold-ram-navami-mela-despite-covid-19-fears-814613.html

• LOL! 1

People are outstandingly retarded right now and that is all I have to offer as a contribution..Also. The northern confederate hicks at the back woods gun store told me I couldn’t buy a shotgun today because I have a breach of peace or 2 and a few other shorty misdemeanors under the belt. The fuck kinda bullshit is this.....

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

28 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

People are outstandingly retarded right now and that is all I have to offer as a contribution..Also. The northern confederate hicks at the back woods gun store told me I couldn’t buy a shotgun today because I have a breach of peace or 2 and a few other shorty misdemeanors under the belt. The fuck kinda bullshit is this.....

I believe you’re not in MA, but i’ve been told if you dont have felonies you can talk to the local police chief and they can approve it. I can’t get one back home either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

A lot of these christians around here have been letting jesus take the wheel. There were about 20 or so from a church scattered around town, hand to hand taking dollars from people at intersections. I just straight rolled my window up when I saw this super spreader headed my way.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

8 minutes ago, Europe said:

Your average aerosol mask (of the A2/P2 standard) filters the same as N95. Go graffiti!

Stay at home!

I’m trying profit off a crisis and make an egregious sum of money like a proper Capitalist @Europeknock it off before i come to YOUR home. 

I’m just kidding. ❤️ u. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

Free idea if someone else didn't already.  Get your local brewers to make some "stay home" brew for people to have at home.  Frame it as delivering a message (stay at home), but also as a way to keep people employed & such.  I offered the idea to one of my local brewers.  They laughed and thought it was great, but were also concerned that someone might take it the wrong way.  Someone's bound to do it, might as well be your favorite spot.

• Like 2

they just made Booze deliveries from restaurants w take out orders legal in Texas

Yall want some margs?

Thank god I have a desk job, working partially from home but have to go in in the morning and check the mail.

Im actually more productive with my desktop here since people aren't calling me every 5 min over some bullshit

• Truth 1

I'm the English Department Chair (community college).  We are all supposed to work at home, only essential employees on campus, definitely no students.  Or, staff and faculty are permitted on campus if they need access to computers, certain technologies and equipment etc.  Even though none of the parameters apply to me, I've been putting full days in the office.  The faculty that are coming into my department probably don't meet the parameters either, but I know most of them are seniors living alone and/or do not have family.  Though we keep to our individual offices and have conversations at a distance, I know they are coming into primarily not to be alone during this time.  In fact I am unable to get work done myself bc we end up having long conversations about everything.  One of the faculty actually fell on campus over the summer broke her ankle, was unable to get herself up, and so laid on the hot burning concrete until someone found her.  I can tell they are afraid.  Some of them are fighting tears when I get in and ask them how they are doing.  I've given them my number, I let them know I will be in the office everyday this week, I bring them donuts and take out, I text them in the evening to check up on them.

This morning, I found myself fighting back tears as I pulled in and saw the same 7 cars already in the parking lot.

• Like 4
  • Props 5