Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Schnitzel @Fist 666

indont know your ex or your sister (Or either of you to be frank )  but I wouldn’t wish it (or the stress of it) upon any one that I may even remotely know.  

for being quarantined/lockdown or whatever the fuck each city or state is doing-I have seen more activities involving people on my social media feeds. Tattooing from home, salon services from home, birthday parties (having cake that someone just blew candles out) public outings. Quarantine parties/gatherings. Massive lines at markets and stores.  Isn’t this the exact opposite of what we’re supposed to be doing? Call me paranoid -but I’d rather be called paranoid than sick 

and yes. I’m still going to work BUT they did really want us to understand a few things in all seriousness last week. We have staggered our schedules a bit   We don’t have lunch together and we do keep a safe distance from each other. But what really stood out to me is when they told me (because they know my situation) that they will support me if I choose to stay home or stay at work more -whichever I feel safest.  

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 2
  • Props 1

I think the staggered schedules thing is a problem because they say the virus can live on surfaces for weeks before being transmitted to someone else.  Also, what is "this is over" going to look like.  Are we going to be told to go back to "normal" or is the new "normal" going to be decided for us?

• Like 1

When there is only four of us there-we do the best  we can. 
we have to change shoes and clothes upon entering our locker room. Then mask and glove up, hair up, and covered, eye wear before we enter the hallways.  
we do all we can. But like he told us. If we aren’t comfortable with it to stay home. 

unfortunately our contractors were laid off -we would see them occasionally -but it is just us there now.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

or is the new "normal" going to be decided for us?

Looks like it is being decided for us.  For now...

Perhaps one could say, "The blind leading the blind" and be completely right about it.   

But I think things will go back to normal.   Just as normal as before Epstien didn't kill himself and right after Epstien didn't kill himself.   Masses will have to go back to their normal routines because that's how it works.

Think of it as a fire drill.  Everyone flips out, follows protocol, it's a drill, sigh of relief, back to work/school.

This is just a test of the emergency Rona system.  You have now been corn teen'd.

• LOL! 2

During quarantine, people managed to get a trend going.  Not a bad Idea actually, for those that are earth friendly.

Bill Clinton got nominated to hit the blunt 10 times in a row.  Waiting for a response. They were also tagged.

Right, like wrapping your food in bacon and then torching it so that most is destroyed before you can eat it.

Getting ready to do a grocery run, dressing business casual after some yokel mistook me for someone of similar social standing to himself I have decided to cloak myself in middle-aged white privilege and roll out to the affluent suburbs to do my errands.  

Cole Hann shoes, white button up, clean shaven and combed with travel size hand sanitizer at my hip I venture forth.

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1