What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

Completed:

• Drove back and forth from Austin to DFW on Saturday to pick up a mattress for one of my younger brothers.  We had lunch with our other brothers and his wife in the Forth Worth stockyards @ a place called Risckey's BBQ.  It was pretty good.
  • Split some firewood in the back yard.
  • Ordered an axe... i guess that means I accomplished spending some money.
  • Changed the oil and fuel filter in my truck.  It costs $120 to do that service to my truck every 5k miles.

Next up to accomplish:

• Fix the tractor at dad's so we can actually drive it and use it for doing shit..... and hear the turbo we installed on it make party whistle noises.
  • Move one of my other brother's cars down here from Dallas now that there is room for it.
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got the power and gas connected in the apartment. 

kitchen items just got delivered. 

called a business 10 min to close to inquire About  calling tmrw to make an order over the phone and having a futon delivered on a certain day becaus I don’t wanna take too many days off 

In  about 9 hrs of work  -i worked the under canopy of about 250  plants.  Upper and lower levels. 
hermed out 43 more plants-while workin the canopy I’m stripping the male parts off each plant that is found with them in those 10 hrs. 
complete concentration with no music. 

made three separate spreadsheets about clones and the hermed plants 

calculated what our percentage of  loss is for each strain. 

potted up about 130 clones. 
and now I have to figure out how to fit about 2000 up potted clones into a space made for 816. 

Then our consultant comes in tomorrow and he’s gonna put us to work. Because all that shit I just listed ain’t shit compared to what he has is doin. (Which I love) 

• Like 4
  • Props 2

was defrosting ground beef and saw that it leaked in my fridge.

I took the opportunity to take everything out, disinfect everything thrice, and cleaned every tiny crevice with about 40 Q-Tips.

It was oddly satisfying.

569093C6-6893-423D-A84C-A1C7EB473C8D.jpeg

BD8FD5F4-A008-44ED-A07F-51FCEA2C7D38.jpeg

B8052322-4B23-467D-841E-9DF803CC3ADC.jpeg

F6A4EC60-F8C6-4534-BAA7-DEBAEE9A49DE.jpeg

Edited by Drue_Down
  • Like 6
  • Props 5

Ran a new service entrance, 3 kitchen circuits, didn't electrocute myself or anyone nearby, and it passed inspection despite being a couple of years since I have done any residential wiring.  

Edited by xen
drunk and overthinking this shit
  • Like 2
  • Props 3

Gouda is a protected identity by the Netherlands, just like how you can’t make Scotch in Tennessee or Bourbon in Scotland, so they have to label it as “cheese product” to not infringe on the trademark. If it’s labeled cheese food product, big difference then you got a problem cause of emulsifiers ect.

• Props 1

• 2 weeks later...

B0DB0A4E-7DA1-445D-A33B-F6ADC388B2D4.thumb.jpeg.19ed361f76f341caf653272bda42d196.jpeg08ECD6D5-6FAC-4F78-AD92-5F675CB9C54B.thumb.jpeg.622c6369765c32958ca31cca79e08ab2.jpeg

pinched to 12” X seven hundred ninety seven plants in 2 work days. In the middle of harvest 

and training two new ones. and reset the rooms that were just harvested while we move these cuttings into them so go immediately into  another run. 
work is kickin my ass y’all. 

• Like 3
  • Props 2

• 2 weeks later...