What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

Here’s the VW bus trailer...rusted the eff out no floor inside it’s going to be a huge rebuild I’ll post more progress soon. I am making two videos for the business. I learned how to do editing in Adobe premier over covid. I’ll share them when they’re done they’re awkward and ridiculous but fuck it gotta do it. 

5F561E23-53F0-4D0E-9F56-B7AFE6DD513F.jpeg

• Props 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up "the trailer I wanted".  It's a 20' deck over axle equipment trailer. I intend to get a skid steer and they weigh a little more than 10k lbs. Trailer can hold 14k. Electric brakes.

@Some1- I want to install a winch plate with the cable going through a hole at the front of the deck of the trailer. Is this something you've done or can give advice on?

@misteraven- this should tow my lawnmowers what do you think? 😂

2B6B82EC-C7D4-4930-BC90-B0D8E0B0FD17.jpeg

• Props 4

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I picked up "the trailer I wanted".  It's a 20' deck over axle equipment trailer. I intend to get a skid steer and they weigh a little more than 10k lbs. Trailer can hold 14k. Electric brakes.

@Some1- I want to install a winch plate with the cable going through a hole at the front of the deck of the trailer. Is this something you've done or can give advice on?

@misteraven- this should tow my lawnmowers what do you think? 😂

2B6B82EC-C7D4-4930-BC90-B0D8E0B0FD17.jpeg

No clue!

had kid free weekend so

• had first beers out at the pub in months
  • wife got drunk enough so that she wanted to get hella freaky but didn't fall asleep in the cab home.
  • got my end away in fine style (10/10 would do again...)
  • two pieces one of dubious quality one absolute rubbish under duress.
  • Planted potatoes
  • mowed two lawns
  • lots of exercise.
  • Blood test out of the way
  • second dinner/beers at the pub
  • beach walk with wife.
  • wrapped sister in law's OG Mudbone Jigsaw puzzle.
  • gave said puzzle to sister in law for her birthday.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

On 10/17/2020 at 12:02 AM, Elena Delle Donne said:

also printed about 10 years of my own graffiti pictures. next stop is to categorize and put in photo albums for when i feel like being an old man and memory lane-ing

do it man feels good (but I've always been OCD about mine.)

Mine are all in albums barring the last two years due to albums being stashed.

I list who I was with where and any funny stuff related to it as a memory jogger. ( hence them being stashed)

if you use blurb etc you can always do it in there.

A guy I know has several hundred of his pieces in a custom book on the bookshelf that looks like a cookbook.

• Props 1

you gotta do it.

In 1995 on a heavy drug comedown I threw out my little album of the pieces I did in 1990/1991 barring one piece.

That was pretty much the dumbest thing I ever did in a catalogue of 90's idiocy. 

When I got back into painting in 97 I became really full on about photos.

Make sure you get the trophy shot next to the piece as well.

Gets a bit iffy with Illegal stuff but I'll take the risk.

I cleaned my house for the first time in months, that was alot of work. In fact now my back hurts like a motherfucker from lugging a shop vac around and up and down stairs while trying not to trip over the million feet of vacuum hose and extension cords. Dammmmmit I'm just gonna give in and buy a regular house vacuum. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Not sure if it's an accomplishment yet, but I am learning how to work with iron and industrial fallout remover.  Kinda interesting how contaminated paint can get which is pretty messed up thinking about all the invisible pollution in the air. 

• Like 1

I made my first 3d prints between last night and today.  Right now a castle is printing and it takes 13h total.  I made a triceratops skull that took 5h40m to print last night.... and a whistle that took 28m to print this morning.

Anyway, super fucking cool.  Makes me want to have 4 printers printing the same parts for me at the same time..... and I will end up doing that later, it's not top priority right now.

I've also accomplished.... well partially, the purchase of a 3.7 acre lot where I will be able to build my off grid dream.  The appraiser is going to look at the spot and then we're going to do the deal.  I'm super excited to build something really cool out there.  Equipment shop, hydroponic garden, root cellar, basement, observation deck, airbnb/guest house (sleep 2-4 people) are all on the check list.

• Like 2