Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 months later...

Hey what's up you silly fucks. I really want one of these shirts and I was a fat lazy piece of shit and didn't get it when it came out. Raven isn't about print just one for me cause:

a) I'm a fucking old has been (never was) that lacks talent, hasn't done shit for him except send money to Keep It Rail to further his exciting adventures of eating animals alive and post pics of girls I've fucked.

b) he isn't a fucking half-wit that blows money like that on one off shirts for dudes that may or may not have hot sauce in their dick hole.

So by now you must be asking yourself.... what the fuck is the paint huffing dildo going on about? Let me start by saying this. We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

Also, who else would be down for getting one of these shirts. The more people that want one the more likely he is to do a run. This will get me what I want and to be honest that’s really the most important thing. Am I right?!!!

Who wants a fucking rad shirt (only a toy would say no)

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, hotsauceinthedickholewastaken said:

@misteravenis this enough people to do a run or should i go find more?

im definitely planning another shirt. Probably not a rerun since it’s not fair to those that got down on the original, but definitely something. also planning a standard forum tee that’ll be generally available. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

On 10/25/2020 at 10:16 PM, misteraven said:

im definitely planning another shirt. Probably not a rerun since it’s not fair to those that got down on the original, but definitely something. also planning a standard forum tee that’ll be generally available. 

if it has my name on it I'm good with it....otherwise you are dead to me bro. ;)

• LOL! 1