Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

Also, should have said this in the initial announcement, but I will be stuffing a bunch of stickers into all orders. Will go extra heavy on the international guys that end up having to pay extra for shipping.

So yeah... FREE 12ozPROPHET STICKERS IN ALL ORDERS!

• Like 2
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And a massive thank you to all of you that decided to just buy the shirt without the code. No pressure to do so, but the extra funds really do help bankroll the forum and all the stuff I'm trying to pull off.

Honestly, just being a part of the community here is greatly appreciated. Helping us get word out about all this is a massive help. The discounted tees are really a way to thank you guys and celebrate the legacy of the forum that so many of you guys are a part of. But yeah, simply buying the tee and other product off the shop really helps keep all of this going and growing and is hugely appreciated.

Thank you so much for all the continued support!

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

55 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Also, should have said this in the initial announcement, but I will be stuffing a bunch of stickers into all orders. Will go extra heavy on the international guys that end up having to pay extra for shipping.

So yeah... FREE 12ozPROPHET STICKERS IN ALL ORDERS!

Haha, I bought the tshirt and a pack of stickers before I read this thread.  :classic-laugh: I love stickers!

• Like 1

Signed and delivered ordered a book too. Love this site, love you fuckin crazy bastards and I'm thankful this place is still around. @misteravenis too humble to ever say it but you did a good thing keeping this place around.

I shared it on IG, bought some stuff and most importantly want to contribute and start new REAL discussions.

I love all you crazy people and hope the road always rises to meet you and there's a beer waiting to greet you.

20190724_225137.jpg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, mn1_fuckos said:

if you may send me a code. 

Im also rocking my "the youth are getting restless shirt" today

Sent... Just finished a batch of something like 25 more codes. If anybody hasn't received a PM from me, please let me know... Seems there's like 4 or 5 threads where we're talking about it, so tried my best to follow along. Thank you everyone for all the support on this. Again, please help get the word out there!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Addicted To Fame said:

How do you get the code?

Three things

-A pic of you and Cope, with him pointing at something.

-A pic of you and Banksy, in action, painting a girl and a flower.

-A pic of you and Shepard Fairly, cuddling in bed, like that John Lennon and Yoko Ono bed pic.

• Like 4
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 6

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Dm’d. I need bout2/3 since the beef shirt I got a while back done went from black to grey...(hard palm) 

I posted something in the 12oz shop updates thread about us sitting on some dead stock. Might have a new one of that tee. Check that thread and PM me if interested.