Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been getting a lot of messages about it since you guys that did the preorder have been posting to Instagram and I guess it’s getting seen by more people. 

Shirt was a presale and we printed enough to fill orders. That said, we do print a couple extra in each size to make up for the inevitable production mistakes, as well as for archive and the occasional contest. 

I do have a couple in hand in hand in some sizes. Really had no intention to sell them, and the preorder discount I’ve ran for 3 weeks is done. Anyhow, I’ll sell a couple (if I can) at the regular 12oz tee price if someone really wants one. Just private message me here on the forum. 

Will probably design up another forum tee at some point, but not sure when and likely won’t be the crazy $12 cost since at some point I have to cover the costs of running this place and growing the business so we have more resources to work with and do cool stuff. Am working on the next batch of 12oz tees now though.