Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

22 minutes ago, fingahwho said:

Love the cause and the tee. Please send me the code when you can. Much appreciated and thanks for taking action!

Thanks man. Appreciate the support and really cool to see new users registering as well. Just private messaged you the code. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just wanted to thank all of you guys again... Lot of pretty amazing messages, emails, DM's etc that have been describing the effect this place has had to that person. Definitely giving me hope that we might actually pull this off.

Again, please help spread the word... Let people know about the tee, the forum and that all user accounts are easily recovered.

• Like 2

12ozprophet Crew - 

Mind blown being able to be back and a part of this on going experiment in a historical movement of documentation in all things graffiti! Big ups and a world of thanks for bringing it full circle and providing a true source and outlet to visually express this movement!! 

I was registered back in the first iteration of 12oz but seriously could not remember the handle I had then, so after looking through the entire list I am not able to recognize a name. With that said is it still possible to receive the code? 

Thanks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DRK HRS KND8 said:

12ozprophet Crew - 

Mind blown being able to be back and a part of this on going experiment in a historical movement of documentation in all things graffiti! Big ups and a world of thanks for bringing it full circle and providing a true source and outlet to visually express this movement!! 

I was registered back in the first iteration of 12oz but seriously could not remember the handle I had then, so after looking through the entire list I am not able to recognize a name. With that said is it still possible to receive the code? 

Thanks

Love hearing about people finding out that we're back like this. Just sent you a coupon code via PM, but hit me back if you figure out the original user name. 

Please help spread the word and keep the rebuild going!

Yo let me get that 12.00 off code I need this shirt like yesterday , I Learned a lot from this forum growing up, no lies!!! Some of the cats on here were like older brothers, shit crazy when u think back man!!!!  I’m taking it back too 12oz and the streets where it belongs who’s with me??????????

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, EGOEONER said:

Yo let me get that 12.00 off code I need this shirt like yesterday , I Learned a lot from this forum growing up, no lies!!! Some of the cats on here were like older brothers, shit crazy when u think back man!!!!  I’m taking it back too 12oz and the streets where it belongs who’s with me??????????

Thanks for all the enthusiasm... Lets do this! Help spread the word.

Sent you a code, so check your PM's.

22 minutes ago, NotoriousCrimeTeam said:

My original name of IRON HEAD is in the shirt!! So sick. Anyway I can please get a code?

Yes, not a problem but you have to request using that account to verify. PM me with what you remember the email being it was registered with. Doesnt matter if you cant access it.

FORUM REUNION TEE PRESALE ENDS TODAY...

THIS MEANS THAT THE PRESALE DISCOUNT ENDS AND THAT THERE"S NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU'LL GET ONE AFTER TODAY.

For the record, I will be over printing it a little so I have a couple for archive, as well as a few more to take care of any stragglers that beg hard enough. After today, the discount will be $12 off if your name is on the tee only. No other discounts available, but a few will be on hand and sold at the standard $40 cost. Better jump on it if you want one, cause you're almost out of time.

Please let people know!

And thanks for all the support from everyone that picked one (or more up), as well as all of you guys for just being on here, helping rebuild.

Cheers to all of you... Let's keep it going.

• Props 3