Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, misteraven said:

I’ll look when I’m at my computer and merge those back in if that’s the case. 

Can you find out where about 5 thousand of my posts went? I was around 36 or 37k but somehow a bunch of posts got deleted. 

I think about 1000 of them got deleted because the Sacramento graffiti thread in brickslayers somehow got deleted after it was locked...i posted tons of flicks in that thread alone. 

20 hours ago, misteraven said:

FORUM REUNION TEE PRESALE ENDS TODAY...

THIS MEANS THAT THE PRESALE DISCOUNT ENDS AND THAT THERE"S NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU'LL GET ONE AFTER TODAY.

For the record, I will be over printing it a little so I have a couple for archive, as well as a few more to take care of any stragglers that beg hard enough. After today, the discount will be $12 off if your name is on the tee only. No other discounts available, but a few will be on hand and sold at the standard $40 cost. Better jump on it if you want one, cause you're almost out of time.

Please let people know!

And thanks for all the support from everyone that picked one (or more up), as well as all of you guys for just being on here, helping rebuild.

Cheers to all of you... Let's keep it going.

Got me two!

E5626A3B-F154-4CB6-BBC5-17857CEE4005.jpeg

• Props 1

15 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Can you find out where about 5 thousand of my posts went? I was around 36 or 37k but somehow a bunch of posts got deleted. 

I think about 1000 of them got deleted because the Sacramento graffiti thread in brickslayers somehow got deleted after it was locked...i posted tons of flicks in that thread alone. 

Yeah, will dig into this when I clear some of the other shit off my plate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CALIgula said:

Can't wait to get my shirts!

Any idea when they're being mailed out? 

Started shipping the first batch we had sampled out. Rest go on press tomorrow and the next day so should ship out by end of week I believe. I'll post something in here about it and you'll definitely get a confirmation email once its out the door.

Appreciate the support, thanks!

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that every shirt is shipped at this point. Everyone should have an email with shipping details and tracking number, so check your spam folder if you haven't gotten an email. Likewise, you can also login to your shop account and view past orders, which will also show the tracking number for all your orders. (Note shop accounts are NOT the same as the forum accounts for personal privacy reasons).

A huge shout out to all of you guys that make this community great and all of those going the extra mile to try and support what we're trying to do here. Sorry you all had to wait as long as you did to get your tees, but hoping the quality of it once it's in hand will make you feel it was worth the wait.

Please drop a note in this thread with feedback and if you're still on social media, please drop a shoutout.

Also very important... This was just another small step in the overall plan to rebuild the community. I'm cooking on ideas for the next steps as soon as I get caught up with some work and some bills that have to be paid, but in the meantime, please keep spreading the word about the forum and all our efforts and reasons that we're turning energies and investment into rebuilding the community.

Thanks again and hit me up if you need anything.

• Props 7