Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

• 3 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been busy as fuck, but time to get off my ass and get another forum tee into the world. I really love this first one and trying to decide between trying to reinvent the wheel with a new design or just remixing this and giving the people what they keep asking for. 

Open to suggestions and feedback, but yeah, planning to take care of you guys and put some cool forum specific stuff together. 

Let me know...

• Like 5
  • Props 2

14 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Been busy as fuck, but time to get off my ass and get another forum tee into the world. I really love this first one and trying to decide between trying to reinvent the wheel with a new design or just remixing this and giving the people what they keep asking for. 

Open to suggestions and feedback, but yeah, planning to take care of you guys and put some cool forum specific stuff together. 

Let me know...

NEW DESIGN

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
25 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

We need a Channel 0 tee - on some whale dog, cheeto feet, TPWF, sniz/glizzy type shit

I thought the same.  Then I thought, just have a QR code on the back of the tee that takes you straight to "the most vile nastiest stuff you've found on the internet" thread.  But with no warning on the tee.  Just a blank tee with a QR code.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

On 4/29/2021 at 4:39 PM, the.crooked said:

I missed out on the first one like a dumbass. Shared on IG, did all the things... just forgot to come and order it. So I would happily get down on another run.

On 3/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, the.crooked said:

Gonna bump this sentiment.

same. 

I was broke af tho. 

• Like 1

since I work from home my two 12oz tees form about 60% of my work gear (on zoom free days)

yesterday was the writer's forum roll call tee today is the horizontal logo.

Looking a bit worn out might be time for some new ones.

except the USPS is a bunch of fucksticks who'll charge $100.00 for any package coming down here

Edited by Schnitzel
whinging about USPS

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

since I work from home my two 12oz tees form about 60% of my work gear (on zoom free days)

yesterday was the writer's forum roll call tee today is the horizontal logo.

Looking a bit worn out might be time for some new ones.

except the USPS is a bunch of fucksticks who'll charge $100.00 for any package coming down here

I know how you feel.  Shipping to Canada blows too and the last 12oz shirt (last long sleeve) I ordered didn't even make it 😞

21 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Schnitzelwhat does it cost to do other carriers internationally?

I'm not sure for some reason the united states shut down all cheap shipping options to australia when covid happened so it's all courier type prices.

I threw in on the Vaughn Bode movie kickstarter thing and the guy had to email me to ask for extra money for postage to send my reward.

It was about $100USD postage for a shirt and some other things.

most expensive Tshirt shirt I'll ever own.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Jesus's tits, my man. If you can find a cheaper option than USPS, let me know. You can bounce shipping off me through another carrier if that makes more sense than $100 added to a Tshirt. Shipping to me then shipping to you might be just as bad though.

@Schnitzel

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Props 1

On 3/29/2022 at 3:28 PM, mr.yuck said:

Jesus's tits, my man. If you can find a cheaper option than USPS, let me know. You can bounce shipping off me through another carrier if that makes more sense than $100 added to a Tshirt. Shipping to me then shipping to you might be just as bad though.

@Schnitzel

“You didn’t get your shirts yet? I’m sure they are on the way, hopefully they didn’t get lost or stuck at customs, really sux it’s taking so long br0.”

Meanwhile, Mr. Yuck is posting selfies in all his new fits and getting props in the streets daily.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1