Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

That's cheating.  We all had to discover it on our own.

when I first got got by Lemon Party on her in 2008 I though my brand new Mac got a virus bc it started acting all funny. I think I PMd @Fist 666about it and he was like “no you noob, lemon party is the good shit” or something like that…..

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, Joker said:

Hmmmm... now I can't remember if I worked on that or not, I don't even recall what it looked like. I've done a handful of things for 12oz but right now the only thing I can recall was a poster - and that was a very long time ago. 

You did the tee with three targets on it. Baseball tee was done by Kimou Meyer aka Grotesk. Believe there was a third short but can’t remember now. Don’t recall the year… Early 2000s sometime. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

when I first got got by Lemon Party on her in 2008 I though my brand new Mac got a virus bc it started acting all funny. I think I PMd @Fist 666about it and he was like “no you noob, lemon party is the good shit” or something like that…..

im pretty sure I clicked a link from @twinky the kid

freaked out and force shut down my laptop. when I rebooted it was lagging all crazy….I was bummed for a bit

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, Joker said:

Nope, didn't work on that. But I do remember the shirt, now. 

Must have misunderstood something at the time.  

Speaking of design, anything you working on that you can share?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

To be fair, you may be thinking of meatspin

bruh, I definitely know the difference between a lemon party and meat spin

Lemon party was much more traumatic

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

32 minutes ago, ndv said:

Speaking of design, anything you working on that you can share?

At the moment:

For art's sake I'm working on a sculpture. 18" tall, 3D printed for the concept, just need to bond the pieces together, sand it, and paint it. The goal is to create a mold that can be used to cast from. We'll see. My motivation for art has been lagging lately. 

For design sake I'm mostly working on stadium retail design I just finished the San Francisco Giants team store at Oracle Park. Currently, working on the San Francisco 49ers stadium store, Tennessee Titans stadium store, the Everton team store in the new Everton stadium in Liverpool, and just kicked off the stadium store for the Baltimore Ravens.  

• Like 1
  • Props 8

1 hour ago, Joker said:

At the moment:

For art's sake I'm working on a sculpture. 18" tall, 3D printed for the concept, just need to bond the pieces together, sand it, and paint it. The goal is to create a mold that can be used to cast from. We'll see. My motivation for art has been lagging lately. 

For design sake I'm mostly working on stadium retail design I just finished the San Francisco Giants team store at Oracle Park. Currently, working on the San Francisco 49ers stadium store, Tennessee Titans stadium store, the Everton team store in the new Everton stadium in Liverpool, and just kicked off the stadium store for the Baltimore Ravens.  

That's an impressive portfolio of work you have there.  Interested to see the interior stores.

Stuff like this is always cool to hear.

• Truth 3

13 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

will the 5panel hats in black become available again? maulers last youtube reminded me i still would like one lol

At some point yes, but right now im focused on the stuff we can produce in house at the print facility. But yeah, been a lot of requests for them. There’s still a few left in olive green and tan on the shop. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2024 at 10:19 AM, LUGR said:

bruh, I definitely know the difference between a lemon party and meat spin

Lemon party was much more traumatic

I used to do motherfuckers bad back in the day by telling them they had to check out Pink Flamingos. But you have to watch it all the way to the end of it to make any sense. 

I legit had people that wanted to fist fight me after sitting down through that whole thing.

• LOL! 4

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I used to do motherfuckers bad back in the day by telling them they had to check out Pink Flamingos. But you have to watch it all the way to the end of it to make any sense. 

I legit had people that wanted to fist fight me after sitting down through that whole thing.

You were a very good bad boy.

What is Pink Flamingos? Never heard of it.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You were a very good bad boy.

What is Pink Flamingos? Never heard of it.

You should definitely check it out. From what I can remember, it has something to do with an adoption agency. There is also the egg man.  It's gotta be almost 20 years since I watched it. But you have to watch it all the way to the end for it to make any sense.

• LOL! 2