Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I walk up to the bus stop. Stand far away from this guy. Earbuds in. He signals me and I figured it must me kind of important enough for him to interrupt my jam session. (It’s Usually a bus schedule question and I try to be a helpful person)  
he pulls his “mask” down and tells me 

“you don’t have a mask on” 

I respond with 

“you are correct. And if your statement didn’t require a response I would have never had to open my mouth” 

i know his comment didn’t really require a response but I feel my actions didn’t require a comment. 

1DCB48FF-AC88-4108-BB1A-6EE845AF0E3E.thumb.jpeg.56183af4090828941634d3565b0b98e6.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Worry bout yo’self
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

19 hours ago, Kults said:

not for nothing but if anyone did this to me i’d remove my mask and cough right in their face as they walked by. 

if they’re coughing like crazy they should be home and not out taking a walk 

CD612217-C05B-46A7-BCE0-B4203EE8C71B.jpeg

I mean I feel you, I'd be pissed too but a) I'm not coughing NEAR anyone, just when they're close enough to hear it, and b) this is some fancy fuckin subdivision where you wave to your neighbors and shit. Nobody is gonna do that, they'll just tell the whole neighborhood to watch out for you behind your back. I wouldn't be walking around the hood doing the same shit.

@misteravenEyyyy vecino. Or at least former. I didn't think there was anyone from around the way here. I'm by Jackson Hospital.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

13 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I walk up to the bus stop. Stand far away from this guy. Earbuds in. He signals me and I figured it must me kind of important enough for him to interrupt my jam session. (It’s Usually a bus schedule question and I try to be a helpful person)  

I respond with 

“you are correct. And if your statement didn’t require a response I would have never had to open my mouth” 

i know his comment didn’t really require a response but I feel my actions didn’t require a comment. 

1DCB48FF-AC88-4108-BB1A-6EE845AF0E3E.thumb.jpeg.56183af4090828941634d3565b0b98e6.jpeg

I don't take life tips from people that smoke cigarettes. I would have told him to shut his cock holster. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Here is my home made mask, disposable; tri-fold a shop towel so the ends meet. Fold outside edge to centerline and then fold back over just past the edge to create a gusset. Tape ends with tape wrapping around to front to keep the gusset flat, then thread some ribbon through. The strips I used were about two and a half feet long.

IMG_20200411_081136.thumb.jpg.417d0a5996836bcf0ce6f45ffb5da489.jpg

IMG_20200411_081155.thumb.jpg.84cfbb0946c509dd41d069bec12bce5e.jpg

Tie the bottom strap first, behind neck just under earlobes, then top strap over where your bald spot would be if you had one. Once the mask is in place adjust gusset over nose and chin. 

• Props 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I respond with 

The hilarious part is he’s worried about the mask but not the cancer stick he’s sucking down.. 

• Truth 1

14 hours ago, Mercer said:

and as an "essential" the

So fuckin Orwellian to hear people refer to each other like this. Not a criticism of you, but this is super fucked up.

Some of us are "essential"... Most of us are non "essential".

Don't ever kid yourself for a second that they would use a similar metric if this ever got down to choosing between life or death.

• Truth 1

It's very simple, if you provide something a retired boomer can consume like groceries, or medical services you're essential. If you're not, but say you feed, or take care of 5 or 6 people via your labor, fuck off. You're labor is not worth the risk (to the Boomers).

People are stupid, I wouldn't recommend fucking around doling out unsolicited advice to random females these days. You got a bunch of naturally violent people that are trying their hardest to behave, but can't get their frustrations out at the kickboxing/jiu jitsu gyms right now, during extremely frustrating times. Seriously, this should go in the solid advice for the surviving COVID-19 thread. You never know who you're fucking with, especially females. Might have a dude at home with cauliflower ear that likes to practice murdering people with his bare hands in a padded room looking for an excuse.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

So much for the Chinese closing the wet markets. Figured if they hadn't already done so that they wouldn't. Reality is that the voodoo Chinese medicine is so entrenched in that culture it's unlikely to end for generations. Bigger issue is that they are unable to feed all their people, which is why the markets were created and encouraged to begin with.

I wonder at one point other nations can see the practice as an act of war?

Coronavirus: WHO urges China to close ‘dangerous’ wet market as stalls in Wuhan begin to reopen

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-china-cases-deaths-who-wet-market-wuhan-a9462286.html

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.25.12 AM.png

24 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I wonder at one point other nations can see the practice as an act of war?

Very important question. One i’ve brought up before in here, and one i’m waiting to see the outcome of. Maybe we’ll find out if and when the dust settles. 

I hate to say it, but i already do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Very important question. One i’ve brought up before in here, and one i’m waiting to see the outcome of. Maybe we’ll find out if and when the dust settles. 

I hate to say it, but i already do.

I agree.  The deceit and feigned negligence is what makes me feel this way.

I see HELLA tik Tok videos being made by nurses/medical staff 

like A LOT. 
like more than I would think for the amount of cases that are flooding the hospital. 
and the lack of time one should have for caring for such cases. 

I don’t mind being corrected or educated on this matter 

• Truth 1