What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

@Tails0nEagreed. In no way am I advocating for channel westcoast other than I thought the situation was hilarious. 

I have tried to argue with verizon about their shittiness when their service goes down. I was asking them about prorating my monthly bill for the days I didnt have service and reimbursing me for lost revenue. They laughed at me and when I told them I would just cancel my service the bitch on the phone literally said "I dont care." Lol. These fools are wildin!

• LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Tails0nEagreed. In no way am I advocating for channel westcoast other than I thought the situation was hilarious. 

I have tried to argue with verizon about their shittiness when their service goes down. I was asking them about prorating my monthly bill for the days I didnt have service and reimbursing me for lost revenue. They laughed at me and when I told them I would just cancel my service the bitch on the phone literally said "I dont care." Lol. These fools are wildin!

At least she is honest. 😂 

• Truth 2

On 2/15/2021 at 1:56 PM, mr.yuck said:

Lol that's fucked but kinda funny.. those call center bitches don't give a fuck about anything really.. that's when I would've just went on full treat mode tho lol

Fuck att tho I just had a technician come and check our connection.. my girl has been paying $70 a month for "basic 10" (10mbps) and this dude had the audacity to say "yeah since you only have 10 I wouldn't have more than 2 things connected I wouldn't even have your phones connected just use your mobile data" soooo... You're telling me we pay 70 bucks a month and I can't even use my fuckin wifi on my phone...? Yeah go fuck yourselves.. calling Xfinity first thing in the am..

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 2/18/2021 at 3:11 PM, Tails0nE said:

Lol that's fucked but kinda funny.. those call center bitches don't give a fuck about anything really.. that's when I would've just went on full treat mode tho lol

Fuck att tho I just had a technician come and check our connection.. my girl has been paying $70 a month for "basic 10" (10mbps) and this dude had the audacity to say "yeah since you only have 10 I wouldn't have more than 2 things connected I wouldn't even have your phones connected just use your mobile data" soooo... You're telling me we pay 70 bucks a month and I can't even use my fuckin wifi on my phone...? Yeah go fuck yourselves.. calling Xfinity first thing in the am..

I'd look into StarLink instead.  I think that's going to be the illest internet service going forward because you'll be able to essentially get internet anywhere on the planet and fuck all your copper/fiber lines you've laid out.... gonna get SPACE INTERNET.

• Like 2