What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just got back from the first time I brought my daughter to my exs grandparents since we separated, I have custody. They do their version of the feast of 7 fish they do a pesce al forno and a sugo di mare and so much manna cotta and tortellini in chicken stock, my ex cooked a batch of beef empanadas without sofrito like I like them, now I’m smoking moonrocks and watching the last 2 episodes of wayne. Happy holidays everyone, even the wack people.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:14 PM, where said:

Just got back from the first time I brought my daughter to my exs grandparents since we separated, I have custody. They do their version of the feast of 7 fish they do a pesce al forno and a sugo di mare and so much manna cotta and tortellini in chicken stock, my ex cooked a batch of beef empanadas without sofrito like I like them, now I’m smoking moonrocks and watching the last 2 episodes of wayne. Happy holidays everyone, even the wack people.

Wayne was tight! Happy festivus! 

Also! How about that beautiful xmas theme flare 12oz!!! 

• Truth 1

22 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Wayne was tight! Happy festivus! 

Also! How about that beautiful xmas theme flare 12oz!!! 

Wayne was so sick, it reminded me of the Brockton side of my fam. Really hope they don’t make a second season, just let it sunset.

happy jollydays!!

• Truth 1

Im sitting here contemplating internally right now. I have already been paid in full for a job that stalled out about 8 months ago. I still have some minor work to complete and they are asking me to send them a bill for me to go out and finish up. Do I take some free money for my inconvenience or do I go finish up for the money Ive already been paid? The moral dilema is real.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Im sitting here contemplating internally right now. I have already been paid in full for a job that stalled out about 8 months ago. I still have some minor work to complete and they are asking me to send them a bill for me to go out and finish up. Do I take some free money for my inconvenience or do I go finish up for the money Ive already been paid? The moral dilema is real.

Depends on relationship & history with the client and circumstance of the job that stalled.

You are not asking them to pay you more to finish the job after waiting 8 months, they are offering.

• Truth 3