What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Watching Rock of Love shamelessly (season three already)

feelin the best cross fade

it’s pouring out

gonna find some chicken  wings to order  soon hopefully 

we put the (Futon) mattress on the living room floor and being lazy all damn day. 

whats good   happy new day people.   

also. Please watch the movie SOUL. 

• Like 2

Currently arguing with my girl on taking a covid test.. she was with her uncle in the car for a bit on new years and he just tested positive for covid.. according to her he tested positive ONE week ago but since she seen him TWO weeks ago, she's fine... Plus, "that's how people get it in the first place by going to get tested that's how they get it" 😒🤦🏽‍♂️ she's more concerned with losing her vacation days if she does test positive and have to quarantine for 2 weeks.. her job used to give the time off but now if you test positive you have to use your own sick days and vacation days so that's her primary focus now rather than being alive.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Currently arguing with my girl on taking a covid test.. she was with her uncle in the car for a bit on new years and he just tested positive for covid.. according to her he tested positive ONE week ago but since she seen him TWO weeks ago, she's fine... Plus, "that's how people get it in the first place by going to get tested that's how they get it" 😒🤦🏽‍♂️ she's more concerned with losing her vacation days if she does test positive and have to quarantine for 2 weeks.. her job used to give the time off but now if you test positive you have to use your own sick days and vacation days so that's her primary focus now rather than being alive.. 

Umad.

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

looking into modelling clay after my daughter and I made the crappy unicorn kit.

I thought I could make soem thing cool with more clay.

Company called amaco makes a really good air dry clay thats decently priced for the 25 lb block 

• Props 1