Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
54 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I've still got one of these forum tees for Alts (can't think of his most recent screen name, I've been gone too long) that I need to ship to the UK. Only like 2 years late... Sorry dude. 😞

@Decyferon

He has not been active around here in awhile. Probably too busy waiting anxiously at the mailbox for his shirt to arrive.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

Take my money Raven - any Ch.0 shit getting copped. Some good ideas in this thread.

My one add, a dope incorporation would be a little RIP roll call…….Lowkey like around the bottom hem or something roll call list of the oontzers we have lost. 

POZ.DOW.AYEBEE.SWORD.KEEPITRAIL

there are others but those come

to mind…There should be a RIP thread for Ch. 0

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I only just found this thread as my bookmark to 12oz is for the shop to this shirt. Looking at the timeline when Raven posted this, it brings up the following memories, so hopefully I can experience a digital catharsis of what was happening in my life in 2018-19 so that one of these days when I’m in a better financial situation I’ll hit you up for that shirt @LUGR

I missed this thread when it was posted due to the fact I was driven insane from my brother turning the apartment we shared into a trap house to fuel his insatiable desire for money. It only came at the cost of my privacy, sanity, and ability to exist without my car getting it’s bonnet hit with a hammer or my windscreen smashed in for me having to tell every crackhead in a 30km radius that he wasn’t home every 5 minutes whenever he and his leeches decided to leave the place. Couple that with the time I was woken up at 6am to open my bedroom door to be confronted to a couple of natives smashing in the back sliding door with an axe and machete prior to them rolling my brother and stealing his car, before a week or two later an entire mob smashing g through every window and our front security screen door before stealing his car a second time prior to being raided before the madness ended when our lease (and potentially my ability to rent a house with ease due to the damage having the scum of this earth use the sanctity of my residence as their shooting gallery) ended.

Thankfully he paid his due to society and is in a better place in his life now, yet I hope it is clear that I was a little overwhelmed when this thread dropped as a result of my attempt to help extricate my brother (who was homeless at the time we moved in together due to him accruing ~$9K of damages on his previous place from similar activities prior to being evicted to where he was living in his neighbours outdoor storage closet - another story entirely) from “that life” only for him to bring it with him.

TLDR. Drugs aren’t always bad but the people who abuse and seek to profit off of them are. 

• Props 2

Also for those out there who know others who have left the forum due to life and being caught up in other (more nefarious forms of) social media, tell them to set a weekly reminder on their phone to check in and post as I have found that every week the reminder pops up I find some humorous memory of Channel Zero comes to the forefront of my mind and I end up laughing to myself for a minute or two, which given that laughter is not only the best medicine but the best way to spend the gift that is the present, makes the investment Raven puts in worth  it for all those whom enjoy the artistic haven that is this place.

So thanks boss for keeping 12oz alive so that those whom participate in this forum leave memories with those they interact with that not only outlive them, but they don’t get buried in the endless torrent of data overload that exists on social media of the algorithmic kind. It’s good to know that my name is next to yours in the “Reunion” list and on this shirt, and hopefully this post lets you know of the gratitude I (for one) at least has for the value this place has provided me entertainment wise over the years.

Plus, where else on the internet can you read about someone’s autobiography (@Bojangles) as well as the “dogwhale wars” or be entertained by pics of Rubberman ‘95 posters in the homodungeon  (/nohomo) superthread?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, LUGR said:

I hope we get a 2024 version.

I wouldn’t care if it was just a reissue of the same based on My name next to Raven’s lol.

Yet if I have climbed the order with the hundreds if posts I have made over the past year or so, I wouldn’t mind either.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 10:22 AM, Fist 666 said:

I've still got one of these forum tees for Alts (can't think of his most recent screen name, I've been gone too long) that I need to ship to the UK. Only like 2 years late... Sorry dude. 😞

This get sent yet?

• Like 1