WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndvTelluride S AWD 

I am probably going to do a chrome delete and tint the front two windows - powder coat the wheels matte black.

That will be about it and done.

Color is Dark Moss.

290hp v6 w/ 5k lb towing capacity. 

I think this is more a vehicle for comfort, I bet it's nice.  When my brother was deployed in S.Korea he said there were really nice models of Kias and Hyundais you never see in the states.  I think we're starting to see some of the nicer new models of those brands here.

Another brother just bought a Sonata N-Line that does 290hp w/ a "decent" sized turbo on it.  That car is not a slouch and it's nice on the inside.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dirty_habiT most definitely- pretty plush and focused on comfort 

wouldn’t do more with it than drive to Tahoe in the snow etc. Most action my tow hitch will see is bike rack - that said factory installed tow package comes with auto height adjustment which is baller.

The V6 is not crazy but it has a decent amount of get up for its size. I am 6ft 4 and can sit in the third row no problem.

The Korean manufacturers are stepping their game up. Telluride design team in CA and build done in GA. 

• Props 3

So I was trying to find prints of Dr. Seuss midnight painting series and I found some on etsy.. then they're gone.. google for some reason was being fucking stupid when I was looking them up so I bought some off of ebay, BUT, they're not that high of a quality and fuckin assholes have a giant ©️ watermark on them.. at least I only paint like 30 for both.. now I found a canvas company that has them so now I gotta reorder em.. they're fuckin dope tho so meh whatever.. anyway here are the ones I'm ordering again to put above my speakers..

Screenshot_20210430-103758.thumb.jpg.d2463a9443d6f1bcf01a954f22fc5b61.jpgScreenshot_20210430-103822.thumb.jpg.8024189d0fa74f368e0a726e9042e3c4.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

not at all really tbh, just blew one yesterday in my rear passenger side of my car...

now that i look at it though i might just put a new deck and fresh speakers in(total noob at it but seems doable..). it's all still the stock 2005 hardware

16240535190708975858281296099927.jpg

Got ya.  Yeah, sometimes it just worth an upgrade if you have the spare change.  

Is that your fuel pump I see on the right side?

• 2 weeks later...