WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ndv- I've used them several times before in offices I've worked in so I was already familiar.  There's also a ton of knock offs out there, but I'd say this chair is worth it.  I was using an REI camping chair as my computer chair because it was the only thing low/good enough to be under the loft bed where I have my "office".

Comfort level 6 million IMO.  Will sit again.  This one is "custom" meaning I added all the features to it and chose the colors of it.  My gf got one that is identical except the cushion is a light navy color.  The white webbing stuff is some sort of rubbery stretchy plastic.  I've only had this chair since yesterday afternoon but it's a huge improvement for posture and back comfort.

• Like 1

Pic of the layout until I get my dual monitor desk arms. Paid $60 for the monitor on the right (which is the last thing I bought). 24” 1080p 1ms 144hz.

I just mounted this monitor yest before I knew I would buy a second monitor lol.

F1372BDD-C5B0-4216-9A6A-FBCB0715F52A.jpeg

cable management is the next step after the dual monitor mount

8932B4F8-5C2C-4FF2-BCEF-15A70EDBA253.jpeg

any Valorant players in here?

2966EE6A-3278-419E-AD2E-EE1A80B255C6.jpeg

Edited by bed framed
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ndv said:

Some thing I need to do.

But speaking of.  This how I picture @lord_casek and @Dirty_habiT

Anyhow, do you guys realize how many threads I could have up to multi-oontz?  

Screenshot_20201212-144443_Brave.jpg

None. 

Last thing I bought was a set of stress balls (soft, medium, and firm) for a friend's aunt who has Parkinson's, some Hershey's chocolates to put in my friend's little girl's gift box ($25 gift Visa b/c I don't know what 7 year old girls like), and some water cause wonksaggin bout that  hydration. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

@bed framed- that's a nice looking setup.  I see that you have the "I do code" one monitor turned vertical setup.  I'd like to hear more about what you do in DM or another thread if you don't mind, so this one isn't dicked up with talk about things you didn't buy.

Today, I bought 4x of these:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-20-Gal-Professional-Duty-Waterproof-Storage-Container-with-Hinged-Lid-in-Red-246842/311485319

I already have 1 and was so happy w/ it that I wanted to get more.