WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

That guy has inspired me so much because I like to think I have the same kind of attitude about getting things done and not letting anything get in the way.  He's mostly a 1 man show too, although I've been seeing his wife a lot in the more recent videos helping.  Either way, I don't care... they make a great team.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought this comfy mofo the other day.. it's not too cold here in the chi just yet but so far this sumbitch has been keeping me fuckin TOASTY... I've been needing a hoodie that covers my neck for the longest now, the sherpa inside was just a bonus honestly.. shout out to the big homie wade wilson..

IMG_20201214_123331.thumb.jpg.c05bae53688f03cdb4a6b0c766b133af.jpgIMG_20201214_123449.thumb.jpg.4362d38ddfbdfc8e2dbd758427846da1.jpg

Edited by Tails0nE
StoopidSmartPhone
  • Like 2

On 12/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

@bed framed- that's a nice looking setup.  I see that you have the "I do code" one monitor turned vertical setup.  I'd like to hear more about what you do in DM or another thread if you don't mind, so this one isn't dicked up with talk about things you didn't buy.

Today, I bought 4x of these:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-20-Gal-Professional-Duty-Waterproof-Storage-Container-with-Hinged-Lid-in-Red-246842/311485319

I already have 1 and was so happy w/ it that I wanted to get more.

Just saw this message, I'll DM you

That's crazy @SMdoubleXL.  One of my brothers has been helping out at a grow in OK recently and sent me some crazy pictures.  88 lights I think he said they were using.

I bought another new macbook Air (2020 model w/ M1 proc).  The intel i7 2020 MacBook Air I recently purchased was hot trash.  The fan would run like a 747 constantly and it was very annoying.  The memory/cpu would chew up and the thing felt like my computer in the early 90s felt.  Very unsatisfying after thinking I was buying a "new" good product from Apple.

This new one, I've only got ~12h total seat time maybe on it so far and it's night and day difference.  I dunno what Apple was doing there w/ those last runs of i7 intel procs in their macbook airs but they suckkkkked so hard for the work I do.  I gave the one that I didn't like to my gf because it will work well for her very light computer usage.... and now she's giving her older macbook that is in perfect shape still..... to someone else in her family.

Not particularly happy about the situation but I'm glad I have a computer that doesn't suck to use now.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2020 at 3:57 AM, where said:

65B41620-49BD-4A4D-9AD3-1638B371EB30.jpeg

my son is dying to get one of these..

gonna be fucking devvo'd when santa skips that little gem.

On 12/15/2020 at 6:42 AM, Tails0nE said:

Just bought this comfy mofo the other day.. it's not too cold here in the chi just yet but so far this sumbitch has been keeping me fuckin TOASTY... I've been needing a hoodie that covers my neck for the longest now, the sherpa inside was just a bonus honestly.. shout out to the big homie wade wilson..

IMG_20201214_123331.thumb.jpg.c05bae53688f03cdb4a6b0c766b133af.jpgIMG_20201214_123449.thumb.jpg.4362d38ddfbdfc8e2dbd758427846da1.jpg

what does one of these cost in the US?

looking at 200.00 here but would be perfect for my winters.

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

what does one of these cost in the US?

looking at 200.00 here but would be perfect for my winters.

My buddy asked the same thing I guess he was looking to buy one of those hoodies with those electric warmers inside.. I told him it's pretty unessessary to have to plug in your jacket every night tho.. but this was like $77 all together including tax and shipping.. got it off of Amazon cause you gotta make a whole separate account on the Carhartt website.. but man I walked to the grocery store last week with this hoodie and my trench coat and by the time I got back home my entire upper body was super warm and slightly sweaty and it was like 20 something degrees that day with alot of wind and I didn't feel a thing.. 10/10 all across the board I definitely recommend this to everyone.. 👍🏽👍🏽

• Like 2

@SchnitzelCarhartt is generally pretty expensive over here too - at least for the heavy outer layer stuff.

Last jacket I copped was $199 and my hoody was $70 - but damn sounds like you guys getting bent over for the import costs,  no way I would spend that!!!

On a side note - my kids will be at my house today and tomorrow, invited their mother to stay here so they have a normal Christmas morning. Doing my best to get along with her and make it about the kids......

• Like 1
  • Props 4

• 2 weeks later...