Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

STARTING TO COLLECT VHS AGAIN... I GOT RID OF MY COLLECTION A FEW YEARS AGO AND HAVE REGRETTED IT SINCE.

128AC2DA-6C4D-4BD1-B793-00B2041CDB51.thumb.jpeg.7234a046329ac180094c3fb6872b8844.jpeg

GOT THESE AT THE BOOK FAIR FOR MY SPOILED ASS KIDS... THEY EACH GOT 4 OTHER BOOKS YEATERDAY. THE BOOK ON THE BOTTOM (MAKER LAB OUTDOORS) IS MINE FOR WORK.

3E572709-B7DB-40A1-9E4A-3A17B1CAEFE3.thumb.jpeg.e402f8176422f57c238ef0a5a35c9495.jpeg

Bought my son..

Jordan 3s

Kyrie 4s

2 Jordan shorts

2 Jordan shirts

Slides

MLB the show 18

Myself..

Slides

Socks

Shorts

breakfast burrito meal from burger king, it was good but man it didn't do shit to make this hangover go away

Groceries. Eating good in the neighborhood.

Bucket of fried chicken and two bottles of old school soda with the sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. (sodas weren't for me).

Bacon grilled cheese sandwich and crinkle cut fries at the local burger spot.

An ACE flexible ice pack for my junk in preparation for a vasectomy on Thursday.

An ACE flexible ice pack for my junk in preparation for a vasectomy on Thursday.

Ooof! Good luck with that dude.

Frozen Peas man...just get some cheap ones, they like a buck a pack, rotate a few of them in and out of the freezer.

dont fool yourself. you'll feel better than you are. follow the plan. dont lift shit more than your suppose to and take it easy.

do that and your gold. the procedure takes like 10 minutes and isnt too bad at all.

• Like 1

You guys are talking about getting neutered and then placing bags of frozen veggies on your giesh and then putting the bag back in the freezer?

Don’t know man. Trying to keep an open mind, but kind of struggling on this one.

• Like 2

It's so crucial that you sit around for pretty much 24+ hours and ice.....

I had a buddy who went out after and coached a fucking soccer game - his sack ended up looking like a black softball, yes I saw it /nh.

Frozen Peas man...just get some cheap ones, they like a buck a pack, rotate a few of them in and out of the freezer.

dont fool yourself. you'll feel better than you are. follow the plan. dont lift shit more than your suppose to and take it easy.

do that and your gold. the procedure takes like 10 minutes and isnt too bad at all.

The only shitty part is the needle they hit you with.....the fucking thing is HUGE.

I remember being shocked the procedure was over with so quickly, now I can pee in all the butts.

Wiper blades

I'm at that point of my life I paid the five dollars to yet the dude at the shop to fit them.

Burger and fries. Rough day, broke my diet for a little comfort food.

Ooof! Good luck with that dude.

Procedure wasn’t that bad. The pulling shit out of my body that never moves was uncool, but I’m fucking hurting right now.

yeah, I’m in the bed mode rotating ice packs, but my droog that just went through it gave me his packs that he used. Process that one, misteraven.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now