WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, hatetown said:

Some shoes that help w/ ankle stability. Broke my leg almost 2 months back and finally got the ok to start with PT / walk with shoes on. Might post a thread on it w/ updates cuz shit's been rough and I need a place to post to vent.

you have my attention.  I am interested in the shoes with ankle support.  Keep us updated as I would like to know the out come months from now. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2021 at 1:41 AM, earmuffs said:

Work pants 

68CF03D0-D052-4712-BDC9-034E01F7D035.jpeg

Lil Peep Sweatpants

Sure, I don't expect to have one pair for the rest of my life, but 3-5 years of average homeowner use seems acceptable. I wear them for a few hours some evenings, then maybe an entire day on the weekend when the weather is nice...not it's like I'm a service plumber crawling around in them for 10 hours every day, plus I'm in New England, where I don't wear them at all from November to March.

But I see your argument - perhaps my expectations are overly high. Thank you very much.

Shower curtain and portable radiator style electric heater 

perfect for the bathroom 

image.thumb.jpg.0691cadd6c4418071b6898f50d7c7028.jpg

I have only had clear  (no color. No patterns. Nothing) shower curtains as long as I can remember. I am uncomfortable taking showers behind anything I can’t see through. This is the most translucent curtain I’ve had. With color even. And a pattern. 

E69616A8-3B95-4643-AAE4-87258E0A055D.thumb.jpeg.fc2b080ac8230e1ed21c2c943c1ff830.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

3 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Because I’m deaf (on one side) and the water drowns out the good side  so when I’m in the shower behind an opaque curtain I have no sense of sight or sound or balance  so it’s def a safety measure 

Got ya.  That explains it.  Cool shower curtain tho. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...