What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

putting in my two week notice 😇

Me too!

When I pissed my pants in my truck the other day, I had an epiphany…

• Like 2

just ate a late breakfast.. eggs in a hole with avocado and spinach along with a delicious cup of cafe bustelo.. now just sitting here doing more investigating on soundproofing and makeshift booths i can make but im about to force myself to work on some music ive been putting off for a while.. been kind of down lately and realized i have absolute zero motivation to do the things i actually enjoy so ive been trying to be proactive about it by turning off my phone and wifi for a while just so i can concentrate with no distractions.. wish me luck..

• Like 2
  • Props 1

11 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

just ate a late breakfast.. eggs in a hole with avocado and spinach along with a delicious cup of cafe bustelo.. now just sitting here doing more investigating on soundproofing and makeshift booths i can make but im about to force myself to work on some music ive been putting off for a while.. been kind of down lately and realized i have absolute zero motivation to do the things i actually enjoy so ive been trying to be proactive about it by turning off my phone and wifi for a while just so i can concentrate with no distractions.. wish me luck..

Sounds good!

need to try make some intro music for some reels things I'm trying to make but have have not the faintest Idea how to get started.

• Like 2

About to give up on signing up on the ups website to find out where my wind controller is , cause their asses came and left a note on my door at 8am saying they needed a signature for the delivery and it won't let me change the delivery time on the website that's broken as fuck.

Fuck UPS making me wait till Tuesday to pick shit up at the creepy ass cvs in town.

• LOL! 1

This ups motherfucker didn't even ring my doorbell at 9:56 am , knocked once like his hand was a wet Taco bell napkin then dipped into the truck and took off within 2.4 miliseconds before I could even open the door back inside from my balcony.

Then fedex shows up at 10am on the dot and drops off the fuckin midi USB cable like a fuckin pro, no knock , no doorbell , just package left at the door and ghost.

FaDL8xCX0AIH8cx?format=jpg&name=large

I woke up early for some bullshit.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1