What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

I am renaming images in my freight trains folder as a first step to organising and culling photos.

I have over 150 gig of pics that have been taken over the years and I'm sure i have 30+ shots of some pieces so it's helping me to delete the bodgy ones.

trying to do 50+ each day but not always succeeding.

putting off cleaning up the house

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 9.52.41 am.png

• Props 3

On 12/11/2022 at 9:54 AM, Schnitzel said:

I am renaming images in my freight trains folder as a first step to organising and culling photos.

I have over 150 gig of pics that have been taken over the years and I'm sure i have 30+ shots of some pieces so it's helping me to delete the bodgy ones.

trying to do 50+ each day but not always succeeding.

putting off cleaning up the house

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 9.52.41 am.png

Got bored doing Sadliers so moved onto the SCT trains.

Have renamed over 500 in last three days.

Have also been culling the double up photos have removed over 1.4 gigs of photos

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 2.34.25 pm.png

• Like 1
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Cancelling my credit and debit cards. Some shit dick rolled up in my driveway today in the middle of the day and stole my wallet out of my car. 

that sucks!!

I'm waiting for food delivery and picking bit's of paint of my bald head.

been spraying my shed to get rid of the awful bronze olive colour.

was

image.png.d00b8300055c24901055bfeba9bec443.png

is now

image.thumb.png.a9ff91a3143f1e49cd0c305daef6abd4.png

• Like 4
  • Props 2

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Cancelling my credit and debit cards. Some shit dick rolled up in my driveway today in the middle of the day and stole my wallet out of my car. 

Sorry to hear that, man. That kinda stuff always sucks.  So much you gotta do to notify your bank and such. 

Hopefully it doesn't happen to you again.  But if you think it may.  I recommend having a decoy wallet stuffed with gift cards with nothing on them.  Get a sharpie and write numbers like $600, 150, 500 on them as like a balance reminder on the card.  But a cheap rolex too, it's gonna be funny when they try to pawn.   Even funnier when they trade to rollie for drugs and the dealer finds out its a fake.  Throw a naked pic of a half decent slightly over weight older women in the wallet and write Love, Mom  on it,  that would really make them think...

• LOL! 2