What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv were those mechanics gloves - I was after some yard work joints and there were limited options in wide stance size.

They were not mechanic, just some basic gloves with rubber on them. I can't remember the brand, unfortunately, my lowes stopped carrying them.  I was bummed because the rubber coating lasted longer than any other glove with fabric and rubber.  All the ones you see with the dipped rubber on them are trash. Rubber wears off in 1 week or less depending on what you're doing. 

On 2/18/2023 at 12:33 PM, LUGR said:

Back in the day The Lusty Lady took quarters.

On my bucks night I got taken to a dodgy pub that had strippers but it was realllllllyyyy really low rent.

You'd be sitting at the bar with a junkie from werribee flashing her cooch at you on the platform 2ft away.while joan jett is on the jukebox..

Then at certain intervals she'd walk around with a beer jug rattling for change.

Was pretty depressing and a relief to go painting after we left.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4