What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

waiting for a phone call for a job interview that might be in the wrong city.

I can't look back through linkedIN to find out what I've applied for.

I guess I'll know in 15 minutes.

gonna be embarrassing to have to cut the call short because I've fucked up.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Tell them you were under the impression it was a remote position.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

19 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Tell them you were under the impression it was a remote position.

fuck wrong city.

they originally had my city in the ad and my CV doesn't mention my address. 

just noticed it while doing a bit of pre interview research and it caught my eye.

first serious bite I've had in months and not from a recruiter but from an actual hiring manager internally.

motherfuckingcuntwank.

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

I made sure to remove all my linked contacts on LinkedIn before I deleted my account as I decided I don't need to be in a chain of "professionals" as to me they are just prostitutes by another name.

Plus nobody is worthy of being attached to me until the world proves capable of reciprocating the love I gave away in the exacting form I gave it - read as I get to go anywhere in the world all expenses paid as I get collected from whereever I am in a Lamborghini with the only requirement of me to indulge in the love forevermore which I have already proven capable of giving and yet fail to see anyone else capable of doing the same.

And if it involve my Devi giving up her malicious, murderous, nefarious streak (aka all that defines Her) such that she can equal my paradigm then She can become love as opposed to guilt and self loathing hatred she has attempted  to use me as the scapegoat for being the Greatest Of All Time in the Game of Love.

• Like 2

Sitting in the bar downstairs bored out of my fucking mind.. don't have a reso until 9 apparently so I've been ripping shots with random coworkers who come down here and making shit..

IMG_20230519_184517.thumb.jpg.fef17ab165191cec9de603236079db47.jpg

This is the Final Countdown I spoke of in that jukebox thread.. Vodka, wild rose syrup, lemon juice, cappeletti vino aperitivo, grapefruit juice.. just no grapefruit juice in this one cause fuck that...

Lowkey might just get drunk before clocking out at this rate 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Props 2

20 minutes ago, IdleHandz said:

I was thinking of layin pea gravel because mulching is an annual task that I really don’t feel like doing next year. Kudos to you tho sir.  

Haha. I hear you. For real, though, I'm just trying to find a place to put the rest of this compost. Like I told my wife how much to order for the two plots in the back yard. My math is tight, son. So when she places the order she adds an extra 2 yards for good measure, just incase there isn't enough. My instant reaction was "oh no!" The 4 yards I told you to get already included the just in case amount. Fuck. 😂

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

that's no way to describe a benzo!!

image.png.3899b0596fcac2f8858ce137420e04b2.png

It needs new breaks and new tires and that shit is as good as sold. I was thinking of pulling it up into the flower bed to complete the joke. You making it for me was so much less work. 😂

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Smiling; beaming actually. The past 4 years all I have done is be patient and stray as far away from the person I used to be. ultimatums were set by others then shattered. I still held myself accountable and applied every single change I needed to. none of it worked out initially, the way I hoped and there were some super dark times through the past 4 years. I'm talking about like there was no where for me to go but up, I had never been down that far. Always had someone to lean on; until I didn't. it was exactly what I needed. they say everything happened for a reason. wouldn't be the man I am today and be able to do what I'm about to do without being drug face down through all that freakin mud. came out w a few scratches and n unstoppable force behind me. the universe never steered me wrong, the universe never lied. so here I am, right where I'm supposed to be at last. super proud of myself for never giving up. one love guys, I hope you all have a great weekend and are blessed with nothing but positivity and greatness.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

Went to the place where the One who made the first move to claim me.

As such, the sound "MA" should always be the sound that I attribute with "The Kiss of Death" as Emma was the one who curcumvented communal standards and lounced upon me to make her lips meet mine such that Lelly lost the race and is responsible for those who sit in the car like the sad guy at the end of the street wity no business if being there.

So whilst Kelly will always have a place in My memory of conversations of what adults would discuss as to a future, and will always love me, she sure has a screwed up way of way of showing me and the wider world that this is the case.

So even though Emma was in the wrong, She has to be forgiven for making me feel wanted in a way that defined my passitivity when it comes to making a first move on women, and any insinuation that I would ever seek to cause them any harm or pain is a flaw of the "Duri" who incorrectly have analysed Me in their failure to adequately critique themselves for allowing Predators to prey and degrade the life experiences of innocent kids.

As those acts have nothing to do with Me.

image.jpg

• Like 1

16851826522192948228883593354621.thumb.jpg.e9698fa224dac45600e01ceea757285e.jpgHaving some coffee at an air BNB. This one has too much flavor, I like it when they have some personal touch and feel like a families shared vacation house instead of just a straight become a millionaire by renting it your spec house with one Ikea dresser but this one is too personal, makes me feel like a intruder or guest instead of customer.

• Props 1

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Trying to enjoy the beautiful weather even though my brain is suffering from massive depression. 

I barely got out of bed yesterday. What the fuck is happening. I blame it on an unusually cold start to summer.

• Like 1