What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, LUGR said:

How was it?

Besides the airfry sweating away the grease from the meats, been appreciating the clean and tenderness of each meal.

I buttered up the chicken with the lemon pepper and the taste was consistent.

After a week, I've been airfrying the food and then adding a small crisp to the meats on the grill, a little extra work but worth it. This machines also has a oven heat function, which I will be testing out soon.

• Like 1
  • FuckBoi 1

On 2/28/2023 at 4:48 AM, T4M* said:

Besides the airfry sweating away the grease from the meats, been appreciating the clean and tenderness of each meal.

I buttered up the chicken with the lemon pepper and the taste was consistent.

After a week, I've been airfrying the food and then adding a small crisp to the meats on the grill, a little extra work but worth it. This machines also has a oven heat function, which I will be testing out soon.

I would check out the warnings on the airfry. A lot of them have stickers claiming that the machine can cause cancer. Check the bottom or back. One of those “the state of California etc..” statements. These days it’s impossible to stay away from carcinogenic things though. 

2 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

I would check out the warnings on the airfry. A lot of them have stickers claiming that the machine can cause cancer. Check the bottom or back. One of those “the state of California etc..” statements. These days it’s impossible to stay away from carcinogenic things though. 

Just about everything has one of those stickers on them

• Truth 1

14 minutes ago, IdleHandz said:

Some food items contain a chemical that can lead to cancer (frozen food), but the air frier itself does not cause cancer. 

A "flaw" of the frier is you have to cook the food twice as long, and will minimize the "cancer", but anything pretty much can give you cancer.

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Just about everything has one of those stickers on them

Yup, even gum.

2 hours ago, T4M* said:

Some food items contain a chemical that can lead to cancer (frozen food), but the air frier itself does not cause cancer. 

A "flaw" of the frier is you have to cook the food twice as long, and will minimize the "cancer", but anything pretty much can give you cancer.

Yup, even gum.

Heard BBQ pits cause it too.

In California, just about every building you go into has that sign up.

16 minutes ago, T4M* said:

Yup, even gum.

Yeah. Where I’m from the stickers aren’t everywhere. But I know cali is on it. Yeah like I said pretty impossible to stay away from it. Unless you grow your own food. 

• Truth 1

26 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo... My man peeled all the seasoning off that grill. First thing they make tomorrow is gonna taste like shit and probably get burned.

you gotta let it cool down after cleaning all the oils off to prevent listeria and other bacteria , then in the morning the first thing you do is season that bitch.

trump-salt-bae.gif

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

having flashbacks to my resort days cleaning 5 flat tops that got put in use 7 days a week at 5 am to 10 pm.

the razor handle thing is amazing , but the trick is just turning the bitch on high and dumping coca cola on it

Fuck yeah @MOOGLE?

I enjoyed that video!!

satisfying to watch

On 3/1/2023 at 6:25 PM, IdleHandz said:

these prop65 stickers talk about specific components that are mostly toxic when you, like, eat them, not in everyday use. might be an acrymalide warning too. wash your hands and avoid eating your appliances you'll be fine. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2