What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

Shaking off final dregs of a superior hangover that outlasted a swim, two coffees, a pile of greasy uber eats,  and an emergency trip to vet to try save a blue tongue lizard my dog caught. (boo)

Sadly he'd fucked it up too badly so all they could do was euthanize it. The lizard had a broken spine and two very serious puncture wounds on its head. So I also had to explain to my daughter about animals dying etc.

Getting back in the pool

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/23/2022 at 12:55 AM, Schnitzel said:

Shaking off final dregs of a superior hangover that outlasted a swim, two coffees, a pile of greasy uber eats,  and an emergency trip to vet to try save a blue tongue lizard my dog caught. (boo)

Sadly he'd fucked it up too badly so all they could do was euthanize it. The lizard had a broken spine and two very serious puncture wounds on its head. So I also had to explain to my daughter about animals dying etc.

Getting back in the pool

Was it you that was supposed to be putting in a pool at your crib or am I crazy and so did you already get said pool??

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Thats the worst man. I stopped carrying my wallet in my back pocket it was screwing me up so bad.

I did the same thing and now carry it in my left front pocket. The leg associated with the back pocket I carried my wallet on was shorter than the other by the thickness of the wallet from sitting on the wallet. I don’t know how wallet in the back pocket was ever comfortable. Just thinking about it drives me crazy now.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1