What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Can’t believe they remade this…

I haven't watched it. I didnt want to sully the memory of the on-screen chemistry of Wesley and Woody. 

My homie was reluctant too but he watched it and said it was hilarious. 

On 5/27/2023 at 6:48 PM, mr.yuck said:

I barely got out of bed yesterday. What the fuck is happening. I blame it on an unusually cold start to summer.

Life ass bullshit and chronic despair for me lol. Weather doesn’t bother me much less it’s rain for several days on end. This is why pdx did not work for your boy. I ain’t wit that forever grey rain. Shit was wild unpleasant. Rip poz. 

• Truth 2

3 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

this could be its own thread. its both the rarest and the most divisive gatorade. i love it. 

have you ever noticed it works out to $3+ a bottle on amazon? the arbitrage possibilities...

It’s rare? I had no idea. It inspired me to make some legit cucumber water the other day….mad refreshing.

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

I knew you were going to say that.

I was actually washing one very smelly miniature schnauzer.

he's in his bed sulking. but he would have been pretty cold.

IMG_2328.jpg

I figured it may mean something along the line of “washing the cheese off the maggot” or something similar.

can you lace us up with some new slang to practice?

56 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I figured it may mean something along the line of “washing the cheese off the maggot” or something similar.

can you lace us up with some new slang to practice?

ask the misso to give ya a gobby and report back.

failing that you can always ask her to "wrap some cunt round it"

it may work you may end up getting hit in the mouth.

brickie's whistle = meth pipe

Brickie's laptop = slot machine

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Number 3.

I literally cannot financially afford another beer, such is the state of my world in which I am forced into a false construct of artificial scarcity whilst faggots flaunt their supposed "wealth" in the simulation based on the dynamic libraries I compiled before entering this domain.

Yet I am having this one in memory of the Oontzers and Team Alco members like AyeBee who are no longer with us as they persist in the cocaine inspired posting of the afterlife.

To those people whom bought laughter and fond memories to my life, I salute they, and as for the rest, go and impale yourselves on a sharp needle and overdose so that you can reside with the cold dead metal of worthlessness from which you spawned as you have no place in the Metal graphics framework my retinas perceive.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Heading out to get groceries and some lunch. Unsure of the final destination where I will procure such health replenshing items on today's open world Witcher inspired fetch quest. I say this based on the goth clothed adorned witch which departed the train as I boarded invoking me feeling I might have to troll NPCs in public using a Geralt voice.

image.jpg

Riding the "TransPerth" CP line train full of Child Predator trannies to expose them.

Lucky I will never touch these pests of the dark web nor gratify them sexually, as I instead remind them of their crimes they commit which has doomed them to an inevitable death.

image.jpg

Greeted by this.

It isn't a line of kids being trafficked overseas in a shipping container as I suspected, but alparently some gay Mr Beast like competition whereby last to touch the container wins some insignificant amount of money as advised by someone in the line after I enquired.

image.jpg