What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/7/2022 at 3:31 PM, MOOGLE? said:

Discovering my new drink addiction in the Hmong grocery store.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0o7xU-agAVj2Qi26xhLJ

The mango and lychee flavors taste like seeing your first girlfriend evers chesticles for the first time and then she lets you touch em with your hand and not over her shirt and bra..

Or like when then NYC heads a while back discovered how to dye their timberlands different colors...deadass hype my slime.

Why do thosw drinks come with spoons? Answer me right now.

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Mematic_20220720_185024.thumb.jpg.d8550c5fd8fd1595d775cf1aeaeebff0.jpg

Trying to figure out these tomatoes.

The fuck are you supposed to do with these disgusting looking tomatoes? What are they good for and where do you start cutting them?

IMG_20220720_184123684.thumb.jpg.2e9ded91ce6e837e5a749b710137631d.jpgIMG_20220720_184136388.thumb.jpg.35f76512a6f4967ba3a6984fd014a837.jpg

Possibly too much water and too long on the vine.  That and you might be facing some blight there.  Too late for those ones but if you have other tomatoes growing you might want to add some bone meal or other form of calcium to help any new tomatoes......  

image.png.83847610ab791456e0ee46d536737257.png

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

No thanks bro. I did take a bite out of a san marzano and that bad boy tasted just light pasta sauce. 

Right now I'm regretting my choice of giving my lawn guy a handful of chronic a few days ago. He didn't finish and he hasn't been back either.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

20 hours ago, LUGR said:

Watching National Geographic and seen this.

780A14E3-0E6D-4822-83A3-24D4AB460141.jpeg

For anybody interested…

Dr. Shireen Rahimi is everything you expect and nothing you expect. She is a boundaries-breaking badass who bravely binds together all the things. 

She's a California-born Iranian-American freelance photographer and filmmaker. She's a PhD-toting environmental scientist and National Geographic explorer. She's a free diver, writer, artist to the core. 

90450F15-309D-4ACD-98A4-D36882BD3224.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Smash. 

Also the lawn guy came back like 45 mins ago and has been hustling this edging. It was just as I expected. He smoked too much and gassed out. Forgot what planet he was supposed to be cutting grass on. Lol.

Ran out of dope and came back for more.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

When I paid him, he looked hella surprised and said "oh shit, I get money too?" It's nice to know I can pay the lawn guy in drugs if need be.

9 times out of 10, lawn guys will accept payment in drugs or alcohol.

• Props 1