What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was pricing out Rolls Royces and saw something called the boat tail. I was like I've never even heard of that model. That should have been my first clue to not even look at it. $30 million fucking dollars for the car. They only sold 3 of them last year and one was to JayZ. I don't think any car is worth 30mil, even though it is a sick ass whip.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I am enjoying morning four of a four day weekend I have taken from work to spend some time with my wife and her visiting sister.

If I were dictator of the household we would all be out and about by now but instead I am sitting on my computer while the last of the tolerable outside temperatures drifts away and the ladies slumber.

30 mil for a car is hard to wrap my head around, like a NFT or some works of art it just seems like a money holder.

Edited by morton
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, morton said:

30 mil for a car is hard to wrap my head around, like a NFT or some works of art it just seems like a money holder.

I wonder if it depreciates by 10 million as soon as you drive it off the lot...

Edit

Drive it off the lot... Pft...That's peasant shit. I'm sure it's delivered by some British Duke with a goggles and white driving gloves.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Truth 1

I would assume that it does not depreciate much. I remember a radio piece about millionaires that had to sell their Ferrari's during the financial crisis, as usual the rich had a silver lining to tough times in that the cars hold their value.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2022 at 1:26 AM, mr.yuck said:

I was pricing out Rolls Royces and saw something called the boat tail. I was like I've never even heard of that model. That should have been my first clue to not even look at it. $30 million fucking dollars for the car. They only sold 3 of them last year and one was to JayZ. I don't think any car is worth 30mil, even though it is a sick ass whip.

A whole shit load of things that are millions on millions of dollars aren’t worth said millions. ESPECIALLY a car. But hey whatrygonnado? People are always going to be slaves to the price tags. 

• Truth 1

Working on this recipe for some strawberry ass cake. The shit didn't specify what size spring form pan to use so I tried the 8

IMG_20220623_204224351_HDR.thumb.jpg.1a50ab7f8bbd2c3b953b68b14b6886ec.jpg

Well it weren't supposed to dome up like that so I guess I'll whip up another batter and try again in the 10 incher.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I can't come half steppin to the Akron Ohio Lusty Adventures stretch mark removal bake sale.

You better ice that cake with Preparation H if you going on a Lusty Adventure through Akron town.

• LOL! 1