Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New Year's Resolutions

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CIPHER_one, Jan 1, 2002.

1. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

1. Be more open and outgoing. Just because I think everyone in high school besides me and 10 other people are morons, doesn't mean I can't hang out with them.

2. Drink more yoo-hoo.

3. Listen to better music.

4. Watch more movies.

2. breakfast menu

breakfast menu Member

bitch

3. breakfast menu

breakfast menu Member

i can't find the post, but i resolved to only sleep with mixed girls in 2015 and i stuck to it and it may have been my greatest decision.

in 2016 i resolve to bed a distinguished lady of middle eastern or north african descent, with some sharp-ass eyebrows. also, paint more (always). maybe bike a century ride, or something.

4. Toiletseat

Toiletseat Senior Member

self destruction is high on the list

5. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Basically getting fucked up and angry

breakfast menu likes this.
  6. Donald Chump

Donald Chump Junior Member

I'm going to paint more. Not on some getting up trip but I've spent 2015 working two jobs and one volunteer role and whilst not having the time to sketch and paint I've stocked up on the cans. Today is my last day at one of the jobs and next year I'll have time back in my life to use the paint I've got.

Secondly, I want to do 2500km minimum on the mountain bike. I copped some injuries this year, which destroyed that goal, 2016 is my year.

Lastly, I want to get published a bit more. I do a weekly TV spot on a cable network (no, I'm not telling you which one) discussing geopol and international security but I've published very little in writing. 2016 will see that change.

7. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Focus more on making Southwest Asian cuisine. I love eating Indian and Pakistani foods, but have almost no culinary expertise with it. I started last week, but this year I'm going to skip most of the European oriented meals I tend to make and go Pakistani.

Get less fat.

Ko SprueOne likes this.
  8. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

I think I'll make mine to stop bumping threads from 2002.

theprotester likes this.
  9. breakfast menu

breakfast menu Member

no, never

theprotester likes this.
  10. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Last year mine was to read more and I did it!
    This year its to get back in shape and completely cut fast food out for the entire year...lets see if I can make this happen.

Ko SprueOne and theprotester like this.
  11. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I also had one to break 200 lines in Tetris. I've done so twice now, 203 lines. World Record is 317. New goal is 220.

breakfast menu and theprotester like this.
  12. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

13. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

make more money and try not to spend it on stupid shit

Fist 666 likes this.
  14. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

15. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

2016 Resolution: Start thinking about a resolution for 2017.

Bonus resolution: Be more open and outgoing. Just because I think everyone in high school besides me and 10 other people are morons, doesn't mean I can't hang out with them.