New Year's Resolutions

CIPHER_one

• 13 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can't find the post, but i resolved to only sleep with mixed girls in 2015 and i stuck to it and it may have been my greatest decision.

in 2016 i resolve to bed a distinguished lady of middle eastern or north african descent, with some sharp-ass eyebrows. also, paint more (always). maybe bike a century ride, or something.

• Like 3

I'm going to paint more. Not on some getting up trip but I've spent 2015 working two jobs and one volunteer role and whilst not having the time to sketch and paint I've stocked up on the cans. Today is my last day at one of the jobs and next year I'll have time back in my life to use the paint I've got.

Secondly, I want to do 2500km minimum on the mountain bike. I copped some injuries this year, which destroyed that goal, 2016 is my year.

Lastly, I want to get published a bit more. I do a weekly TV spot on a cable network (no, I'm not telling you which one) discussing geopol and international security but I've published very little in writing. 2016 will see that change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 1/1/2002 at 1:44 AM, CIPHER_one said:

1. Be more open and outgoing. Just because I think everyone in high school besides me and 10 other people are morons, doesn't mean I can't hang out with them.

2. Drink more yoo-hoo.

3. Listen to better music.

4. Watch more movies.

So, did you accomplish your list of resolutions?

Goals vs resolutions but anyway.....

get a zine out?

can I fit more RR action?  That.

hop a freight for a short ride

graf/rr travel to the next locations beyond where I've been

walk track

wildlife... some more up close & personal, but safe, encounters, be great to see some young offspring

more meditation, hiking, push ups, stretches

it's about time I got that winning lotto ticket, or should I win by scratch ticket?

try to pee in a few more butts

• Like 1
  • Props 1