Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CIPHER_one

New Year's Resolutions

1. Be more open and outgoing. Just because I think everyone in high school besides me and 10 other people are morons, doesn't mean I can't hang out with them.

2. Drink more yoo-hoo.

3. Listen to better music.

4. Watch more movies.

1. Be more open and outgoing. Just because I think everyone in high school besides me and 10 other people are morons, doesn't mean I can't hang out with them.

bitch

i can't find the post, but i resolved to only sleep with mixed girls in 2015 and i stuck to it and it may have been my greatest decision.

in 2016 i resolve to bed a distinguished lady of middle eastern or north african descent, with some sharp-ass eyebrows. also, paint more (always). maybe bike a century ride, or something.

• Like 3

I'm going to paint more. Not on some getting up trip but I've spent 2015 working two jobs and one volunteer role and whilst not having the time to sketch and paint I've stocked up on the cans. Today is my last day at one of the jobs and next year I'll have time back in my life to use the paint I've got.

Secondly, I want to do 2500km minimum on the mountain bike. I copped some injuries this year, which destroyed that goal, 2016 is my year.

Lastly, I want to get published a bit more. I do a weekly TV spot on a cable network (no, I'm not telling you which one) discussing geopol and international security but I've published very little in writing. 2016 will see that change.

Focus more on making Southwest Asian cuisine. I love eating Indian and Pakistani foods, but have almost no culinary expertise with it. I started last week, but this year I'm going to skip most of the European oriented meals I tend to make and go Pakistani.

Get less fat.

• Like 1

Last year mine was to read more and I did it!

This year its to get back in shape and completely cut fast food out for the entire year...lets see if I can make this happen.

• Like 2

I also had one to break 200 lines in Tetris. I've done so twice now, 203 lines. World Record is 317. New goal is 220.

• Like 2

2016 Resolution: Start thinking about a resolution for 2017.

Bonus resolution: Be more open and outgoing. Just because I think everyone in high school besides me and 10 other people are morons, doesn't mean I can't hang out with them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now