The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a story about infections, sex and underwear. More specifically, it is about sexually-transmitted infections, oral sex and ultrathin, super-stretchy, vanilla-flavored panties. The Food and Drug Administration has authorized the panties to be considered protection against infections that can be transmitted from the vagina or anus during oral sex. It is a first for underwear.

Keep your panties tight and your snizzy alright.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetsquad car on the block maybe keep your house/car from getting robbed 

Dude may be nosey tho. My buddy has a sheriff neighbor who already stuck his nose in some shit twice

FTP

next door neighbour has a cop brother.

I fucking shat myself one afternoon after a freight mission getting out of my car to see a cop car pull up and park but he was going to see her.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I have a cop that lives in my neighborhood. When I first moved in he drove by one morning and slapped an abandoned vehicle sticker on my work trailer that was parked on the street. The sticker basically said they were coming to impound my shit in 3 days. I called the number on the sticker, talked to whomever that number goes to, found out which cop put the sticker on my shit, and they also actually gave me his cell phone number so I could contact him directly to find out what his fucking problem is. 

So I call his ass and ask him directly "did one of my dickhead neighbors call in my trailer? People in this neighborhood seem to like to tape notes to my car and do all manner of pussy shit instead of just talking to me about their issues like a normal human being." He then admitted that no one called it in. Oh so you go out of your way to fuck with your neighbors? Dope. After being confronted, he told me to pull the trailer off the street and he would cancel the tow order. I told him that I would meet him half way and scrape the sticker off my trailer. That trailer has been in the same spot for almost 4 years now.

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 5

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I have a cop that lives in my neighborhood. When I first moved in he drove by one morning and slapped an abandoned vehicle sticker on my work trailer that was parked on the street. The sticker basically said they were coming to impound my shit in 3 days. I called the number on the sticker, talked to whomever that number goes to, found out which cop put the sticker on my shit, and they also actually gave me his cell phone number so I could contact him directly to find out what his fucking problem is. 

So I call his ass and ask him directly "did one of my dickhead neighbors call in my trailer? People in this neighborhood seem to like to tape notes to my car and do all manner of pussy shit instead of just talking to me about their issues like a normal human being." He then admitted that no one called it in. Oh so you go out of your way to fuck with your neighbors? Dope. After being confronted, he told me to pull the trailer off the street and he would cancel the tow order. I told him that I would meet him half way and scrape the sticker off my trailer. That trailer has been in the same spot for almost 4 years now.

Cops make the worst neighbours.

One of my good homies lives up the street from me.  The guy directly across from him is a bylaw officer, which in Canada is like a junior cop who's too dumb to get into the actual RCMP.  Big chip on these shoulders, typically.  Just the worst dickheads because of how salty they are about not being the real deal.

Well, this guy runs a side business as a landscape concrete curber and he gave everybody in the neighbourhood a 10% off deal (new hood, we all had to do our landscaping after taking possession etc etc).  This guy did the homie's lawn curbing (and mine, I am ashamed to admit now).  We didn't know he was bylaw when we paid for this service, and the way we found out ... homie was parked outside his kid's school waiting for the bell to ring and doing pick up.  Browsing his phone.  This asshole rolls up on him, they recognize each other because neighbours, and he still hit him with a distracted driving ticket which is $350, for browsing on his phone while parked.

• Like 2

I sat through a safety committee meeting once where the safety guy asserted that he knew black dragon Kung Fu while speculating on the LV shooter situation that had happened the night before. He may have been certified. Lol, safety guys are losers 9 times out of ten. It's too bad.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

12 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Wow man. @metronomeThats big dickhead energy. Did your homie go to court and contest that shit?

You know, I don't think he did.  We do things a little differently up here, before you get a court date you plead your case to the crown prosecutor and as soon as he said he was looking at his phone behind the wheel whether parked or not he'd be told to pay up.

He's not the only one either.  Before we went completely legal on the marijuana thing as a country we had another police neighbour being a nosy shithead with my next door neighbour.  Who is a middle aged woman with teens and had like 3 plants in her home.  Cop neighbours blow.

• Truth 1

On 5/13/2022 at 10:42 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

not in the same way, but yes. check out the pennsylvania gop senate primary! dr fucking oz was the heavyweight and he's tanking to someone even crazier. great stuff 

That dude is a fucking joke. I used to do web design at Cornell's medical college, at first I was like cool, this dude is kinda famous. Turns out everyone there thought he was a joke, and wondered why he wasn't fired yet after all the cringe snake oil he liked to promote. We made it a point to discreetly photoshop an old lady wearing a sweater with his face knitted into it, into the background of all the stock photos for the cardiology department. Surprised it took his grifting ass this long to become a politician.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1