The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I was at Lowes today rocking my slides and the cashier started making unwanted comments about how nice my toes looked. I felt mad objectified and uncomfortable. Is this what it's like to be a woman?

yes. Most likely. Just start wearing slides to get things you want, now 

I need to know if you were with yourself or your girl tho? 

Pretty bold of her if your girl was with you. 

14 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Sounds like she was involved in @SMdoubleXL’s foot ring thing. 

This is exactly what it is. 
sizing you up. 
Feet are  the ultimate hygiene check, also, btw. 

so 

I sat at my meeting and they start with

“we don’t want you to leave the nursery” 

“we value you”

”your co workers look up to you” 

“no one does it like you” 

me 

“how the fuck am I suppose to know this”? 

(lots of talk in between) 

“Will you give us two more weeks in the nursery before you make up your mind ultimately”? 

We all know things will be so good for this first week.   

but I really want to love my job again so this is fair to me. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

@SMdoubleXL lol. Now that I know my toe drip is pure sex I'm on it. 

Also I was rollin solo that day. The creeps were out creepin. 😂

You should use this opportunity while you have everyone's attention to possibly implement any changes that might be beneficial to you and your department.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 5/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, mr.yuck said:

@LUGRI treat the macaroni grill like I treat smask or trash thread. Hit it and forget it.

On the plus side though, a new Peruvian chick opened up in town and she's Fuego!

Fixed!

Edited by ndv

7 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I told them my frustrations and we laid out some plans to work at eliminating them.  

They allowed me to be real as fuck with them. 

I even threw the words “favoritism” and “discrimination” out there. 

we’ll see.  

Uhhh, well perhaps I missed the part where you’re negotiating some kind of new position. If you’re people are telling you to be straight up isn’t the only thing left to talk is like give me all the money?? Lol, idk. 

What a fuckin shit ass day, dudes. Ya try to do couples therapy and get actin right and they just don’t quit. Straight to the bar I go. As I sit here I’m feelin all kinds of crazy. Counting the blessings I got in the rock solid department but it’s a giant pain in the dick. Any of y’all go through/dealing with the same kind of doom…? Drinking is not a good plan but fuck that. 

• Like 2

@NightmareOnElmStreet bro - I have been there and trust me dude, you need to find the right professional and both be on the same page or that shit doesn’t help.

As you said - drinking probably isn’t the best idea. Obviously we all know my inability to drink, or superability haha

Give the counseling thing your 100% and be 110% honest and open brother - the shit doesn’t work with any half-steppin and that goes for the Mrs. too. 

I am pretty heavy into my new chick and I am practicing complete honesty for the first time ever. Telling her what i feel and how i think. Seems to be appreciated and she is investing into us too.

That said - still willing to go out like a G if it comes down to it. I am not scared to get hurt. Buried 2 homies in the last 3 years - I’m not scared. 

Another homie popped an aorta on Sunday - damn near died. Solo parent to a non verbal boy on the ADS - dude is dedicated as fuck and I hella respect him. He survived but ol’ boy is 38 - no guarantees is all im saying my guy. Don’t have any “ragrets” ya dig.

/endrant

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

We’ve been thin the therapy thing for a couple of months. I’d say 70% of the sessions has made things worse lol(actually not funny). It’s just a fucked up situation where I know on my kids I’m trying to dead the dick I am and be cool but the tables have just turned and I’m just holding on bracing for impact. All the while it’s ol’girl who doesn’t get it. If I’m being 100 it’s boiling down to kids and the new house I would absolutely not be in if we didn’t team up. Therapy lady refuses to hear that side which I can understand but I’m already coming from one split custody thing. Still got the feels too so there’s that. The cross hairs are thick and I’m just unsure if the approach moving forward. If I wanted to I could just lay it down heavy dick style and brush it under the rug like usual but it’ll only last a couple days before the bickering picks up again. I appreciate the genuine response though straight up. 

• Like 2

Noes I know I’m a broken record with it, but consider working out.  I’ve gone into dark holes (nh) over relationship problems. Drinking only makes it worse when you have some serious shit to deal with. It turns into a coping mechanism instead of a relaxation thing. Beat the fuck out of yourself in the gym and burn that energy. Try to stay calm. No matter what happens, it will be the way it’s meant to be. Positive energy will help no matter the outcome.

• Truth 2

37 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Ralph, when and how did the last straw for you and your old lady break if you don’t mind me asking..?

It was her choice but she did me a favor.

The woman didn’t pull her weight at all - socially, around the house, with the kids. I was in it for the big picture like you said - house, kids.

She did me a favor. I think she just realized she didnt want to be in a relationship way too late - like 16 years too late. 

She focused almost entirely on getting her self worth from work - which makes for a shitty ass partner. 

I am out 250k which was the best possible outcome so I am grateful  she didnt really fuck me over. 

Lets put it like this - chick I have been with 6 months has done more for me and showed me more love that my ex did in last 6 years. 

Good luck bro - dont live in misery if you dont have to. 

• Truth 2
  • Props 1

Second @Dark_Knight - also if you work on keeping yourself at 100% all you do is shine in other aspects of life.

Mental health feels good, body feels good, good energy etc.

Unrelated note - fuck these punk motherfuckers shooting up schools and shit. Killing kids - these dudes should do everyone a favor and off themselves before they fuck over some innocents peoples. 

Too bad Dhabz isnt around because I can imagine some crazy debates are going on in Texas surrounding the violence that took place today. Pretty hard to defend the AR15 on a day like today. 

• Truth 3

Ted Cruz went on TV today and said the answer is to have an armed guard at every classroom door.  That is absolutely bonkers insane.  

Do Americans not get that you can still own guns with reasonable rules in place?  It doesn't have to be one or the other? 

e: Maybe not the thread for this comment.

Edited by metronome
  • Like 3