The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

So who would you higher if you own a business where reading blue prints and paying attention to details along with, at times confidential information has to be part of a discipline for the duration of employment?

Prospect 1.)  Sees things from all angles, can quickly problem solve, a quick learner, can problem solve with little to no supervision but is broader line arrogant, has a tendency to know it all which may lead to insubordination.  

Prospect 2.) Pays attention to detail, will be loyal, good work ethic but a little slow with duties, but you will have to stop and explain everything having to take time away to guide them on every job or problem.

Prospect 3.)  Keeping looking...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Hire the idiot. They will eventually get it. The arrogant prospect already knows how to do your job better than you and will eventually try to put you out of business.

Thank you for the kind words because this is exactly what I was thinking.  I just wanted some reassurance to make sure I wasn't over thinking it on the arrogant dude.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol. I'm the arrogant dude. Subcontract to me all day, but I wouldn't hire me.

You're good dude. Tho I do get what you're saying and that was my concern when the arrogant dude made the comment about asking if he could help out and learn.  I knew exactly what he was getting at long term.  But yeah, the idiot is goofy but takes orders very well and would be a great fit for a part time extra hand when I have tons of work. 

• Props 1

39 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Any of y’all ever shaved a cat?

What kinda cat we talking about?  A cat as in coochie?  Or you talking about a feline cat?

You gotta be more specific on this site.  

But I got you fam,  cat # 1:  use her fave razor and shave cream.  Pour milk and honey into a glass pitcher, heat in the microwave to slightly over warm, stir and rinse coochie when done shaving.  Finger for fun. 

Cat # 2. Hit the bastard with a tranq, trust me, you're gonna want to.  Next, use clipers, then shave cream and razor.  Rinse and apply lotion.  Heat up a bowl of milk to warm.  Serve bowl of milk to cat. 

Edited by ndv
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

I almost told her a minute ago.. she's gotta fire her roommate photographer cause she could probably make bank in the niche 5'3 ,87 pound ,tan Jewish girl lewd anime cosplay market ..but two of her ultra beta onlyfans orbiters swooped over and my hella illegal absinthe was done melting the sugar cube at the bar .

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, LUGR said:

😑 After seeing those pictures, I’m not going to do this and will just let the cat get irie.

Why don't you have best of both spectrums and add an addition to the family and get a Canadian Sphinx.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

😑 After seeing those pictures, I’m not going to do this and will just let the cat get irie.

We use these on the dog. Depending on how much that cat trusts you they will let you 

calm em with some valerian root

grab the cat. Talk em through it. Keep a towel close by if you need to bind em/hold em snug and work on one area at a time. 

these are cordless and super easy to maneuver around face/paws/tail. All them lil areas. 7D85BEB5-141F-45B4-A709-55F6D7DE0386.thumb.png.9bee0f0123f3e1c9cc5c7f7c4e2765e7.png

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Props 1

Evaluation day y’all. 

2 yrs and a few months with this company. 
Ive gotten pay bumps but no one has ever gave me an evaluation on paper or in person. I have one super and one manager above me. (And our new cultivation director) 

ps. I’ve never been evaluated. Ever. I’ve been an independent contractor up until employment with this company. 

• Like 3
  • Props 2

5 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Evaluation day y’all. 

2 yrs and a few months with this company. 
Ive gotten pay bumps but no one has ever gave me an evaluation on paper or in person. I have one super and one manager above me. (And our new cultivation director) 

ps. I’ve never been evaluated. Ever. I’ve been an independent contractor up until employment with this company. 

I am sure you have please the company since you higher date. Hopefully you get a pay bump. 

Hopefully they have been able to fully “evaluate” everything you have grown for them.

0A87DCE9-2294-402B-AF98-5BEBDE6540E5.jpeg

• LOL! 3