The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My coworker came in to work sick as a dog all week and now I am sick on vacation.

Their justification was that they tested negative for COVID, it is basic shit like staying home when sick and washing your hands once and a while that is apparently too much to ask for people to learn. 

• Truth 5

56 minutes ago, morton said:

My coworker came in to work sick as a dog all week and now I am sick on vacation.

Their justification was that they tested negative for COVID, it is basic shit like staying home when sick and washing your hands once and a while that is apparently too much to ask for people to learn. 

I hate that shit too. As soon as the barbershop opened back up there was some dude sick as shit coughing and sneezing all over the place. People were looking at him like a plague monster and he said "Don't worry y'all, it's not COVID, I just have the flu." Just the flu? Guess what ding ding? Nobody wants that shit either.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

13 hours ago, morton said:

I was hoping this was something that the Covid pause would have changed, this expectation to come to work/school when you're sick.  Just fucks everybody up. 

• Like 1

Disregarding safety because of an over inflated sense of self importance is a common phenomena. Especially nonsensical when all your work can be done from home.

Women, generally, out perform men on recognizing when to stay home, I have noticed. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 5/24/2022 at 12:05 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Uhhh, well perhaps I missed the part where you’re negotiating some kind of new position. If you’re people are telling you to be straight up isn’t the only thing left to talk is like give me all the money?? Lol, idk. 

I knew going into my eval where our company sits (for the most part) financially and as far as positions go. 

I took this time to think. I didn’t talk to anyone about it. I didn’t want any outside influences   

I decided to ask them to create me a higher position if one is not available  or I’m going to continue moving forward with switching departments.  
I sent that email last night. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 8:51 AM, morton said:

Good to know that print media is manifesting itself yet again in your travels.

This young generation seems so big on dry snitching on itself the card probably said mushroom dealer on it with a Instagram handle. 

he’s a true renaissance man. Pizza delivery, dealing shrooms, and musician. A true caricature.  No number on it just a QR code on the back (?) how would I even use that to contact someone? Lol

10809F2D-ED48-4EE6-8F00-18B07F5125AD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 5/27/2022 at 9:25 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@MOOGLE?is this the house you were all skeptical of buying and had a whole post about? Probably already asked this… anyways. That place is fucking sick dude. 

I'm about 4 years away from having the cash to buy a house , cause my ass went the absurd misadventure life path.

There was another one my landlord had that was two bedroom for 700 a month , but I would have had to wait 2 months for them to fix it up and couch surf until then.

This one is 875 a month which is currently as far as rent goes in the area is about 200 higher than the going rate for one bedrooms and 300 lower for the type of apartment it is , but the fact that it's dead silent inside on the third floor of a 3 apartment house on a busy street is worth it.

Rent is stupid high in this town.

My last place 4 years ago was 475 a month for a 1 bedroom lower with basement access and half a garage.

Now that deal is hard as shit to find even in apartment complexes that generally go for 700 the lowest for paper thin walls and small town crazy neighbors.

The ex girlfriend had to move back to her home town and rent from family since she couldn't afford a place that would allow a pitbull terrier , and there's hardly any rentals that allow that breed to begin with.

No more White women 2022 and beyond..

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

Weren’t you planning to go on some epic fishing trip off some cliffs, and then disappeared from posting here until now?

Haha that trip fell through due to weather unfortunately so I definitely didnt fall off a cliff

Have been still been getting down on some adventures though, this was down close to the border of @Schnitzelhome state

IMG_4226.JPEG

IMG_4245.JPEG

IMG_4293.JPEG

IMG_4396.JPEG

53A2C4FA-A8A5-4E10-8DC7-750520692929.jpg

DADE5775-8CDE-497F-93CD-E5FCF48A498E.jpg

DD782775-7291-41D1-8B02-A487355EF9C6.jpg

IMG_4351.JPG

IMG_4354.JPG

• Like 5
  • Props 9

That trip was Esperance/Cape Legrand/Cape Arid & Isrealite Bay, closest I've gotten to SA without flying haha

Eyre Peninsula looks unreal, definitely want to make the trip over the Nullabor to get down there for some fresh oysters one day!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@aimer I'm only going as far as whyalla to see the cuttlefish breeding season.

I would love to get further but time just aint on my side.

Cuttlefish are some of the most interesting animals on the planet to observe.

• Truth 1