The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There’s a back forth about ass eating in the random thoughts thread. Pretty random considering I was just finally getting around to watching the 2 girls 1 cup video. Literally right before this moment. I guess it’s one of those things you’ve maybe seen clips of or heard so much about, it actually feels like you’re on the team but in reality are not. I’m this way with that stupid Serbian film shit. I have literally seen every shock value movie in the same running but never that one because of the reason I just said lol. 

ANYWAYS so yeah someone in one of my group chats posted this meme and I got to wondering if those were the actually broads in the video. One google search led me down a rabbit hole which eventually spit me out right on the original videos door and lemme just tell ya what…..fuck that fucking video. 

Here is said meme, it’s not even funny or went over my head but again I repeat. Fuck that fucking video. Holy shit balls. 

E4F1D68A-DCAA-4C22-916F-4B954F84EFA0.png

• Props 2
  • LOL! 2

42 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

There’s a back forth about ass eating in the random thoughts thread. Pretty random considering I was just finally getting around to watching the 2 girls 1 cup video. Literally right before this moment. I guess it’s one of those things you’ve maybe seen clips of or heard so much about, it actually feels like you’re on the team but in reality are not. I’m this way with that stupid Serbian film shit. I have literally seen every shock value movie in the same running but never that one because of the reason I just said lol. 

ANYWAYS so yeah someone in one of my group chats posted this meme and I got to wondering if those were the actually broads in the video. One google search led me down a rabbit hole which eventually spit me out right on the original videos door and lemme just tell ya what…..fuck that fucking video. 

Here is said meme, it’s not even funny or went over my head but again I repeat. Fuck that fucking video. Holy shit balls. 

E4F1D68A-DCAA-4C22-916F-4B954F84EFA0.png

Check out this dudes technique eating corn on the cob? Style master? Or cob sucka?

• LOL! 1

2 cobs 1 mouth?!

FA9E256B-C905-405C-A277-31C7C19BF73D.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 5

Page 100 coming up guys, choices to be made here. Do cross that threshold taking about the life, or examining corn and deviant sexual acts.

Fresh corn is really good, anybody remember the Mexican way? Boiled then eaten on the cob with mayo, dry parm, like and chili powder? 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 6/5/2022 at 2:34 AM, mr.yuck said:

@SMdoubleXL how's the job going? 

Fuck this job haha 

I’m staying in the nursery as “operational changes” are underway. 

I’m pretty  sure I made the wrong decision 

Either  way 

I’m taking a few days off this week off. My daughter is in town.  And I keep adding days to take off. Haha. 

im resetting myself. Re evaluating what matters. And moving forward. 
mira Gonna be a Job from here out and I’ll treat it like such. 

this time with my kid has been clutch tho. thank you for checkin in. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
🙏🏼
  • Like 4
  • Props 1