The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/8/2022 at 1:35 PM, One Man Banned said:

I did a google image search for corn deviant sexual acts and found this short but amusing article:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/06/29/texas-man-who-committed-deviant-sex-acts-with-veggies-gets-life-in-prison-for-tampering-with-evidence/

Here's part:

377052699_ScreenShot2022-06-08at2_33_38PM.thumb.png.1a55f1e5e6a49d03aa1da350b151ae96.png

Don’t clear that search history…let your girl know your cob gobblin duck enthusiast.

5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Mr. Hands is serious business.

one man one jar still has me thinking less of our species. Most of those shock vids are laughs for me, but that one is a level of wtf I can't process.

Of course now I feel compelled to watch. Remember that ice pick shit?! Or was it a hammer? Holy hell there were some gnarly videos out in these internet streets man. 

So I took my kid to see Dead & Company on Tuesday night…….

Problem was as I am getting my shit together to go pick dude up I check my tickets and see I copped for the Monday night show.

Ended up having to cop two additional tickets to take him Tuesday night because I can’t disappoint the boy.

Today I forgot a meeting at work entirely.

Discuss how handling fees turn two $56 dollar tickets into $155 charge or memory issues as we age. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

I set my calendar to notify multiple times for events, I got out of the habit of going out during the pandemic cause there was fuck all to do, now I am really prone to thinking that every Friday night is at home and spacing events without the reminders.

I am going to DC this weekend, staying right downtown, anyone got any good advice, especially in the eating category?

• Like 1