The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@fat ralphy all you gotta do is look into a mirror and say his name 3 times. 

That shit is despicable. I think I read he smoked his grandma before he headed over to the school. These kids are straight cowards.

Can’t look. Won’t look, unless someone literally puts it in my face. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
29 minutes ago, metronome said:

Ted Cruz went on TV today and said the answer is to have an armed guard at every classroom door.  That is absolutely bonkers insane.  

Do Americans not get that you can still own guns with reasonable rules in place?  It doesn't have to be one or the other? 

e: Maybe not the thread for this comment.

It’s chill to have super minimal raps on the matter as this is general discussion but any political opinions regarding the laws or lawmakers or penalties surrounding firearms should move to the proper section. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, metronome said:

Do Americans not get that you can still own guns with reasonable rules in place?  It doesn't have to be one or the other? 

totally second this.
I just don't understand it.

13 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

FTm0NHkXEAEa9h3?format=jpg&name=large

I dunno..the curtain to window to tv ratio to couch is bothering me.

Any recommendations for different color curtains to offset this?

Can you flip it and have the couch in front of window and TV in room?

Would annoy me having TV in front of the window?

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

59 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

totally second this.
I just don't understand it.

Can you flip it and have the couch in front of window and TV in room?

Would annoy me having TV in front of the window?

That’s a wildly interesting place to put a tv lol. I suppose the glare factor on the tv itself would be eliminated but then it’s just interrupting your own view. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

That’s a wildly interesting place to put a tv lol. I suppose the glare factor on the tv itself would be eliminated but then it’s just interrupting your own view. 

We need better pictures of that corner. I zoomed way in and it looks like a midget hallway to another room. Could also just be a dormer hole.

Just imagine if you wanted change and more control so bad you conspire planes to hit buildings. 

Just imagine if you wanted change and control so bad you use a devise to whisper things in peoples ear from so far away (space) the target believes they hear voices tell them to do crazy things all to feed your agenda of reform.  

I am not trying to create a conspiracy theory, more so would like to entertain an open discussion and your opinion from a think tank scenarios of all types of crazy stuff think tanks think of and discuss.

But just imagine if the gun man in Uvalde amongst other mass shooting satiations where not crazy but more so used as apparatuses  for reforms  with such  tools of this nature.  https://www.livescience.com/64619-laser-sound-beam.html

https://soundlasersandholograms.weebly.com/

Now my thought could possibly be a bit of a stretch like leggings on Lizzo (as OMB would say) but I do know these lasers exist but not for the public, unless you make your own. 

I make lots of jokes about punching kids and fighting women even though I don't condone such fuckery

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

false. men don't hit children(even dickhead children, lol)

That being said, how many dickhead  little kids do you think you could fight off before you got too tired and they over took you?

Edited by mr.yuck